BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Stephanie M.
McAllen
I love this store! There jeans are so amazing! They have a very good fit to my body! I love the jeans and perfumes they are my favorite. I think there prices are fair! I would totally recommend to shop here !
Allison S.
The CEO literally said he does not want "ugly people" wearing A&E. Instead of donating clothing that does not sell, even on clearance, they throw away and burn them because A&E would rather loose money than have someone who isn't what they consider 'beautiful' or 'worthy' wearing their clothing.
These are amazing products so yeah i dont have to much to say about this because i would ramble all day if i could about these products well abercrombie and fitch and i shop here all the time so yeah thanks for letting me express my true feelings about this so yeah thanks bye bye love ya.
Cassie T.
Haines City, FL
I use to love Abercrombie back in high school but since then you come to reality that the clothes are way over priced and does not cater to every body type. If they lowered prices to be reasonable for the average customer and applied more additional sizes they would probably profit more.
Hope C.
Pensacola, FL
A lot of people say they don't like A&F because the clothes don't fit anyone, but they have to remember they actually do fit people! i like this store because the clothes are really cute and fit me really nicely, although they can get pricey. i always find a lot of stuff on the sale rack though.
Sunny C.
I love the material to their clothing. But the sizing is always different depending on the item. Like I can use a small in a tank top. But the tshirts would run differently and not so true to size. The quality is great but I can never really order online cause I'm scared ed I'll have to exchange it.
Amanda S.
Panama City, FL
Their clothes fit so small. I wouldn't shop their if it weren't for teenagers who just had to have the newest and coolest clothes. Employees are usually very rude and clothes are cheaply made and over priced!
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
I am not impressed with A&F. Sometimes I'll go in there when jeans are on sale, and I always feel like the staff does not want to acknowledge me. Their clothing hasn't changed in the past 10 or so years. Add their comments from their CEO, and their degrading ads, and I'm never shopping there again.
Ashley S.
Mccomb, MS
They're too over priced for the lack of selections they have. They don't make jeans long enough for me so that eliminates me shopping from there. Not too mention the cruel way they treated "plus sized" women when they didn't make a size bigger than a 10. I suggest boycotting them personally.
Angela F.
Raleigh, NC
They always have a great assortment of stylish clothes for both young men and young women, but personally it's not a place that I would go out of my way for. I get that the lighting and perfume smell is trendy and gives it the atmosphere it's known for, but those factors are kind of turn offs.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?