BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Allison S.
The CEO literally said he does not want "ugly people" wearing A&E. Instead of donating clothing that does not sell, even on clearance, they throw away and burn them because A&E would rather loose money than have someone who isn't what they consider 'beautiful' or 'worthy' wearing their clothing.
Sunny C.
I love the material to their clothing. But the sizing is always different depending on the item. Like I can use a small in a tank top. But the tshirts would run differently and not so true to size. The quality is great but I can never really order online cause I'm scared ed I'll have to exchange it.
Danielle R.
Los Angeles, CA
I liked this brand in middle school but now I feel that their clothing is usually overpriced and not my favorite. I do recommend their winter coats though, sometimes they can be a splurge but the furry hoods and styles are so cute. Other than that I prefer the style of Hollister to Abercrombie.
Dionna L.
Visalia, CA
It is a great store don't get me wrong, but it is also much like, almost exactly alike, to Hollister, yet their items are sold at a way higher price, I don't believe there items are worth really what they are sold for but that's just my opinion, great clothing and fragrances never the less
rachael d.
SHREVEPORT, LA
I used to work for A&F and honestly, it's all about the brand name. The clothes are way overpriced, considering you can go to Hollister and get the same thing for at least $20 less. Although the clothes are cute, why buy the jeans at $80 when they go on sale for $30 a lot of the time. The sizes run a bit too small, especially for guys. Overall, only shop the sale section. That's the only time it's worth it.
Karissa C.
Island Lake, IL
The clothes are beautiful and the latest styles of course. However, the quality is poor. Every top I've ever owned from A&F ends up with holes after a few wears. For the price we pay I'd expect better quality.
Stephanie B.
Morris Plains, NJ
Although they have some cute clothes, it's hard to see them in the store. I don't like how the stores are so dark and I have to bring clothes into the lights to see them better. Their stuff is also overpriced.
Kim D.
Richmond, TX
I think the style of clothing they sell has changed. It comes off as bohemian chic. Customer service is hit and miss, sometimes you'll get a really helpful sales associate other times you'll get lazy rude ones.
Amy H.
tyner, KY
I like some of the styles but they only sell certain sizes. I think they promote bulimia. They're also overly priced. You can go somewhere else and get clothes and for a better price. Really nothing but a name.
Sharon L.
Abercrombie and Fitch is a very expensive place to buy clothing, but it is worth it. In fact, I am wearing an Abercrombie shirt right now. I have some other shirts and skirts for there and I love the quality!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?