Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Love their products. I don't like wearing really revealing clothing but they have the perfect to-go-out tops that go with my look! I honestly always look at every other store and end up with A&F because their tops are awesome. Especially the lace ones!
amazing quality! Perfect for all ages and body types. My favorite peice of merchandise is their jeans! Affordable and will last a very long time, and through many washes. All different styles for different body types and different color washes! My go to store for when I need a fresh pair of jeans!
I love how comfortable and trendy, in a toned down way, abercrombie & fitch is. I'm tall (for a female) and I have long legs. I appreciate the length of Abercrombie & Fitch pants. All of the tops feel like their made from Egyptian Cotton (even tho I know they're not, lol). Quality product. Gr8 price
A&F does a good job of carrying a nice combination of trendy pieces with some nice clasdic basics that my kids like. I really hope they will start advertising to appeal to your average person (I don't need to see a guy with his shirt off), if your clothes look great they will speak for themselves!
I completely agree, when I was younger, A & F was "the place" to shop. Now it is an obnoxious brand with a bad public image because of recent drama with the CEO. It is crazy expensive for not great quality clothing.
Their clothing is overpriced for what it is. I don't think anyone over the age of 12 even wants to shop here anymore. I'd much rather go to JCrew for a nicer quality piece of clothing.
I think they have so much different taste of clothing in this store I think it's great to shop at if you want to change up a little, the clothes have great quality and I definitely love this store and recommend it
One of the worst stores I've ever saw! It's darker than Hollister is, their prices are ridiculously high, and they don't get new stuff in as soon as other stores do. It's a total waste of time to even go in there
I never really liked their clothes but I've gone inside the store a couple of times and I seriously never see something I like. Their clothing is so simple it's just a shirt with their logo and thats about it. I'm not about to pay 40 dollars for one shirt that I could get cheaper somewhere else.
Poor quality and extremely overpriced - I would never shop here. The clothing is not even up to date with current trends and still seems geared towards my demographic when I was in middle school eight years ago.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos