BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
shantel c.
I've purchased Abercrombie & Fitch's cologne/perfume for my boyfriend. In newyork there's a Abercrombie & Fitch store. That's where I purchased the fragrance. He loves it I love it. The smell lasts all day. It is a bit pricey.
Sarah F.
Indianapolis , IN
This isn't a place that I frequent too much anymore, but I used to be a glutton for their flannel shirts! The perfume is another frequent purchase.. top dollar but you are paying for the brand.. has a good array of products to pick from
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
The quality of their clothes are great, but it is definitely overpriced. You can smell the perfume outside the door. It is too strong. The lighting is dark and the music is too loud. I wouldn't shop there unless it is on sale.
Whitney H.
Scottsbluff , NE
I refuse to shop here again. Prices are way too expensive just to wear a logo? The shirts and pants all look too similar. Stores are too dark and smell too strong. I personally won't pay just because it's a popular brand.
Charlotte Q.
Lansdale, PA
I feel their clothing are way over priced for what they are worth. I remember the good ole days when literally everyone you saw was wearing a shirt that said Abercrombie or hollister on the front. Oh how the times have changed!
Dana S.
1,082 reviews
Fashionista Expert Level 5
I shopped here when I was in high school and I cannot believe I did. Their clothes are outrageously priced and they are nothing to brag about. They are cheaply made as well. Their staff is not friendly or helpful at all. I did not get many things from here and things were on sale when I got them but not worth much.
Ashlee J.
Abercrombie jeans are 10/10. Not only do they have great fits for all body types, they have a nice selection of washes to choose from! The quality of the pants are amazing and I find that I can keep the same pair for wears without the color fading! I recommend shopping here for jeans as well as their cute tops.
Lindsey J.
Mckeesport , PA
I am an employee at A&F, I know their clothes are expansive. Therefore, my best advice is to wait for the sales before buying anything. Also look for coupons because they make a big difference in the cost of their clothing.
Jennifer C.
The pricing is OUTRAGEOUS here. don't know how they stay in business. I'm 5"1 and 120lbs. I'm a size 6 in their clothing! the clothing falls apart, i have many shirts that have holes in them. not good quality. does not last.
Stephanie K.
Somerset , KY
Abercrombie is notoriously pricey, however from my experience everything is good quality and fits well. I usually prefer to order online, you can often find way more of a variety, especially in the sale and clearance sections. I always find better deals online than anytime I'm in the store. So, I prefer to do that.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?