Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Seeing as they had an issue with anyone over size 2 going into their store I do not support them. My daughter will not shop there, ever! Also, they are too high priced! Forget walking in ans buying anything for less than $60.
We love Abercrombie & Fitch! I love that they have Children's clothes too! Now my Daughter can enough my childhood FAVORITE clothing store! I feel like they have amazing customer service and are always pleasant to work with!
Abercombie & Fitch has been one of my favorite clothing shops since I was a teenager. The quality of their clothing is very good. I love to by my jeans fro there because the are comfortable but are made from good quality material as well. Their ever changing clothes design always makes me come back for more.
Their jeans are my favorite! They don't stretch out and grow another pant size through out the day like other brands do. But if you like putting things in your front pockets they're a little small and not much fits in there
I like some of their clothes- its way to overpriced. whenever i shop there, i always go to the sales rack- sometimes I'm able to find really great deals. i just don't like that their clothes are made for really tiny people.
When you first get something from A&F it is so soft and feels great on your skin. But, they tear holes in them easily and don't last very long. They are way expensive and for no reason since the stuff you buy wont last long.
Abercrombie is notoriously pricey, however from my experience everything is good quality and fits well. I usually prefer to order online, you can often find way more of a variety, especially in the sale and clearance sections. I always find better deals online than anytime I'm in the store. So, I prefer to do that.
I gave this product a "C" because even thought their clothes are some what durable they are too HIGHLY PRICED. you can literally get the exact same clothing from Hollister for 1/2 the price and they are always having sales
I am an employee at A&F, I know their clothes are expansive. Therefore, my best advice is to wait for the sales before buying anything. Also look for coupons because they make a big difference in the cost of their clothing.
I love the jeggings from this store, and the great thing is they are always on sale so you can get them for a great price. They have a ton of colors and washes in their jeggings, and they are honestly the most comfortable and flattering ones I have found! They also wash really well!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos