Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,430 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Abercrombie & Fitch is great to find really cute staples to your wardrobe. Sometimes it can be a little pricey, but I like to watch for their great sales. The quality is always up to my expectations. I would recommend to friends and family for sure!
The quality of the clothes here is great, that’s the best part of this store. The prices are pretty high compared to other stores but the quality is worth it. You can definitely find great deals from this store every now and then like half off or more.
When I worked at Abercrombie, I indulged in every discount I could get as an employee. I love their style to this day now that I’m 22 and their clothing is so comfy. I love the company and would definitely work for them again and will continue to buy!
Their jeans are the best! I've been shopping here ever since I was in school and I still come here to get their jeans. They also offer an entire experience. You know exactly what you're going to get when you walk in and smell the smells of this store.
4 stars bc although i love abercrombie some stuff is so cheaply made anymore. The sizing is also way off u almost always have to try it on to know what size to buy. I love that they hold their brand though and repetitively stay true to who they are.
Some of my favorite clothes are from here. they have the most unique clothes. although the prices are kind of high, there are almost always BOGO deals or % off gift cards available.
Great! I had amazing results, better than I expected. The clothes fit perfect, had no problem finding something that fits me. I used one time, but i would totally buy again. It went way more than my expectations.I would super recommend to my friends!
I actually started loving this store again during the holidays, they have really great sweaters and jackets. the prices are a little higher than other stores but the quality is really great. plus, their sale items are always at an affordable price range!
This store is always so pleasant to walk into because it always smells so good when you walk in! I love all they’re trending clothing & they’re definitely a good quality brand! I’ve been buying from them for years now and haven’t had problem yet.
Even though most people might see a&f as overrated by now, I actually like the quality of material from most of their clothing. The sales can be really good, and I would shop here again. I go every now and then to find some cute statement pieces.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos