BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Rhyan W.
Greensboro, NC
Well, I always go in the mall to buy sweatshirts from there, and it’s always dark and heavily scented. My boyfriend apparently loves the scent but it’s a bit nauseating for me. Their clothes are cute and stylish, but I always have to go a size (or two) up because they’re most times very skin tight and not so comfy.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Is the price worth it? i would say not, unfortunately. i just feel their clothes are over prices by 15 dollars.   Does it fit true to size? No. i have a 00 waist and a a little booty these jeans would not go over my butt! i had to try on a size 6 to get over my but and they didn't even fit my waist! sizes are so off here!
Staci F.
Ada, OK
I’ve been shopping at Abercrombie for years. I love the contemporary fashions they have. My favorite thing to buy there are my jeans. They have so many different styles and fits! The only thing I don’t like about the store is the smell. They spray so much cologne and perfume that I have a headache when I come out.
Yaritza R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this store!! Their jeans ? TO DIE FOR ! I have to add they aren’t super affordable but their quality is worth the few extra bucks. Love the way the store smells each and every time I go In there. The style is so cool too! I just really love this store and I would really recommend this to everyone.
Sarah A.
Leetsdale
I used to shop here. Overpriced clothes for teens basically. A lot of snobby teenagers working there. You get very little clothes for over the top prices! Too expensive and not my style anymore. Switched to Victoria secret
Jaci M.
Raleigh
I never wore Abercrombie as a teen, but recently have found that I really like their denim! They frequently have sales going that make it affordable, and I have found all of the pairs I have bought to be true to size. I do size up in their jean shorts, but that is true of most any brand for me. Worth the money!
Reilly C.
Kenton
I started shopping at Abercrombie as a middle schooler and feel the brand has evolved with me! I've never gone in and not found something I love. Not to mention the quality is truly amazing and has never failed me. I can wear and wash an Abercrombie piece over and over again and it doesn't fall apart or fade.
Keiko P.
N Billerica, MA
I like the style and products at this store. My only problem with it is that it is expensive. I think that some of the products are pricey because they can get away with it since people want to wear the brand name. I shop here regularly and plan on returning, however I recommend looking for sales.
Filipa S.
This store has a variety of cute and comfy clothing for both men and women. I really like this store, specially their winter collection! Even though the price is more on the expensive side, they offer a great quality to their pieces. Love the mists they have as well!  Abercrombie & Fitch
Ana G.
Alexandria, VA
My favorite store of all the time. I’m petite the clothes fits me awesome. This store is kinda expensive but I wouldn’t mind spending money because the quality and the right size are great. I totally recommend for petite people you will definitely find the perfect fitting clothes for your body.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?