Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Some of their clothes are alright bit they never change. They always have the same thing in stock. Their CEO says that the store is only for attractive people. That makes it a store I don't want to shop at and support
amazing quality! Perfect for all ages and body types. My favorite peice of merchandise is their jeans! Affordable and will last a very long time, and through many washes. All different styles for different body types and different color washes! My go to store for when I need a fresh pair of jeans!
Cheap fabric, unoriginal designs. This was acceptable when we were in middle school and wanted to all look the same, but their plummeting sales seem to suggest nobody young nowadays feels the same. No self respecting adult would bother with this store, and clearly teenagers are getting the message too.
A & F was such a coveted brand when I was a teenager and i hadn't been there in years until recently. I bought a sweatshirt and a cold shoulder top & love both! I am kind of a sweatshirt hoarder and this is absolutely my favorite. The inside is so soft -- I actually rub it before I even put it on! LOL
I absolutely love there hoodies. I'm a very tall girl with long arms and its really hard for me to find long sleeve shirts because the never fit my long arms. and EVERY hoodie i own from Abercrombie fits me perfectly.
There store always has this very strong perfume smell and it hurts my head every time I go in. That is all I don't like about there walk in shops. Other than that their soothes are amazing quality and they have. The best service. I would really recommend this brand if you are trying something new.
Abercrombie is expensive and some products there are way not worth the price. However the blue jeans actually last and they fit so good! I have had jeans there since i was in school. Plus it always good when the jeans shape your buttt! lol OH! They always have decent clerance racks online and in store.
Great brand. Very chic/hip clothing with a wide variety. Although, sometimes there are some questionable items. I love your sweatshirts, very good quality. However, the elbows wore easily after a fair amount of wear.
They are expensive, yes they run small, and yes the old CEO left a bitter taste in everyones mouth about them, but i have to say, some of their stuff lasts a really long time. I have one of the puffer jackets, and have had it for 6 years. It keeps me warm and still looks great even though i wear it everday
I often shop at A&F and rarely can resist leaving without a new cute dress (especially during summer). The quality is always great and I never had to return anything there. It has great selection of comfy clothes, but if you're looking for something professional, it does not have much of selection.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos