BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Alina S.
Elkins Park, PA
I often shop at A&F and rarely can resist leaving without a new cute dress (especially during summer). The quality is always great and I never had to return anything there. It has great selection of comfy clothes, but if you're looking for something professional, it does not have much of selection.
Grace T.
A&F denim fits me like a glove. Buy all my jeans here for the last 5 years. They always have sales going on, like denim for $35 (original price $80+) so it's pretty bang for your buck. Don't care much for their tops/dresses.
ashelle c.
Great brand. Very chic/hip clothing with a wide variety. Although, sometimes there are some questionable items. I love your sweatshirts, very good quality. However, the elbows wore easily after a fair amount of wear.
April f.
Knoxville, TN
I completely agree, when I was younger, A & F was "the place" to shop. Now it is an obnoxious brand with a bad public image because of recent drama with the CEO. It is crazy expensive for not great quality clothing.
Tracy U.
Grand Rapids, MI
A&F does a good job of carrying a nice combination of trendy pieces with some nice clasdic basics that my kids like. I really hope they will start advertising to appeal to your average person (I don't need to see a guy with his shirt off), if your clothes look great they will speak for themselves!
Jasleen K.
Love their products. I don't like wearing really revealing clothing but they have the perfect to-go-out tops that go with my look! I honestly always look at every other store and end up with A&F because their tops are awesome. Especially the lace ones!
Jessica C.
I like the coats I buy there, I buy them to give to my brothers and father and they always love them, they are of very good quality, they last a lot and sometimes they fade, they look beautiful. I really recommend abercrombie and fitch. I will shop here again.
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
This is a good brand I don't buy here often because they don't really have variety style I see the same things. It's expensive and I don't think it's worth it. If you like the same style in different colors this is your store
Patricia W.
Los Angeles, CA
There store always has this very strong perfume smell and it hurts my head every time I go in. That is all I don't like about there walk in shops. Other than that their soothes are amazing quality and they have. The best service. I would really recommend this brand if you are trying something new.
Brenda G.
Portland , OR
Abercrombie and fitch is essential in everyones closet. The fabrics are always something to look forward to wearing. They're so soft and comfortable the only problem is i wish they had more dressy attire. Would i recommend the brand? Of course!! Like i said it is essential and all age appropriate!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?