Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,414 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I often shop at A&F and rarely can resist leaving without a new cute dress (especially during summer). The quality is always great and I never had to return anything there. It has great selection of comfy clothes, but if you're looking for something professional, it does not have much of selection.
A&F denim fits me like a glove. Buy all my jeans here for the last 5 years. They always have sales going on, like denim for $35 (original price $80+) so it's pretty bang for your buck. Don't care much for their tops/dresses.
Great brand. Very chic/hip clothing with a wide variety. Although, sometimes there are some questionable items. I love your sweatshirts, very good quality. However, the elbows wore easily after a fair amount of wear.
I completely agree, when I was younger, A & F was "the place" to shop. Now it is an obnoxious brand with a bad public image because of recent drama with the CEO. It is crazy expensive for not great quality clothing.
A&F does a good job of carrying a nice combination of trendy pieces with some nice clasdic basics that my kids like. I really hope they will start advertising to appeal to your average person (I don't need to see a guy with his shirt off), if your clothes look great they will speak for themselves!
Love their products. I don't like wearing really revealing clothing but they have the perfect to-go-out tops that go with my look! I honestly always look at every other store and end up with A&F because their tops are awesome. Especially the lace ones!
I like the coats I buy there, I buy them to give to my brothers and father and they always love them, they are of very good quality, they last a lot and sometimes they fade, they look beautiful. I really recommend abercrombie and fitch. I will shop here again.
This is a good brand I don't buy here often because they don't really have variety style I see the same things. It's expensive and I don't think it's worth it. If you like the same style in different colors this is your store
There store always has this very strong perfume smell and it hurts my head every time I go in. That is all I don't like about there walk in shops. Other than that their soothes are amazing quality and they have. The best service. I would really recommend this brand if you are trying something new.
Abercrombie and fitch is essential in everyones closet. The fabrics are always something to look forward to wearing. They're so soft and comfortable the only problem is i wish they had more dressy attire. Would i recommend the brand? Of course!! Like i said it is essential and all age appropriate!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos