Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
This review may only speak for some, but I am the type of person that gets ridiculous headaches from strong scents. I do believe that this store has trendy clothes, but the problem is that the perfumes sprayed on the clothing are too much for me to handle. Even after a few washes, I find myself constantly smelling the fragrance sprayed. I stick to buying online at this store since they do not spray it, and will remain to do so.
Abercrombie is a little high priced, but the clothes there are always so cute! It always smells so good in the store. I shop here whenever I get the chance! I definitely recommend shopping here when you get the chance!
I do not like shopping at this store. I feel that they market to a very small group of people and always feel insecure when leaving this store. Plus, their products haven't change in the last 10 years. All looks the same.
I don't have words to explain how much I love Abercrombie! Everything they sell is amazing! I love every single product! the clothes textile is excellent! They have an excellent service and discounts! their clothes don't lose its color no matter how many times you wash it. I would recommend it to everyone.
Their clothes are always stylish but the fit isn't the same as most brands. The seem to have their own guidelines on sizing. I think most of their clothes are on the high side and they seem to only fit well on high school to college age students. If you have a lot of curves this is not the brand for you.
I worked here in high school, in cherry creek mall. It was awful! We were told to follow certain people around the store. That being said the clothes at that time were cute and with an employee discount almost affordable.
The sizes are as ridiculous as the prices. Plus if you walk in there and are of average size they stare at you. It's like putting on an over priced napkin to cover yourself. I've seen baby clothes that would fit better.
The clothes are not too bad when it comes to style. They're very plain but it's good for people looking for a casual look. However, the prices are ridiculous. I would never pay the original amount that they are sold for.
When I was in middle school and early high school I definitely loved Abercrombie and Fitch, but now that I'm older all I see is overpriced clothing that is oversized. They are also very discriminatory about their workers.
I have to admit that I just love all the A&F perfumes and colognes! I like to shop at their stores from time to time just to check out their fragrances. The clothes can be expensive but the perfumes are worth paying for.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos