BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Jessica R.
This review may only speak for some, but I am the type of person that gets ridiculous headaches from strong scents. I do believe that this store has trendy clothes, but the problem is that the perfumes sprayed on the clothing are too much for me to handle. Even after a few washes, I find myself constantly smelling the fragrance sprayed. I stick to buying online at this store since they do not spray it, and will remain to do so.
mariah m.
Rochester , NY
Abercrombie is a little high priced, but the clothes there are always so cute! It always smells so good in the store. I shop here whenever I get the chance! I definitely recommend shopping here when you get the chance!
Lauren S.
I do not like shopping at this store. I feel that they market to a very small group of people and always feel insecure when leaving this store. Plus, their products haven't change in the last 10 years. All looks the same.
Emperatriz D.
Oakland, CA
I don't have words to explain how much I love Abercrombie! Everything they sell is amazing! I love every single product! the clothes textile is excellent! They have an excellent service and discounts! their clothes don't lose its color no matter how many times you wash it. I would recommend it to everyone.
Heather M.
Versailles, KY
Their clothes are always stylish but the fit isn't the same as most brands. The seem to have their own guidelines on sizing. I think most of their clothes are on the high side and they seem to only fit well on high school to college age students. If you have a lot of curves this is not the brand for you.
Kaleena S.
Keller, TX
I worked here in high school, in cherry creek mall. It was awful! We were told to follow certain people around the store. That being said the clothes at that time were cute and with an employee discount almost affordable.
Misty A.
The sizes are as ridiculous as the prices. Plus if you walk in there and are of average size they stare at you. It's like putting on an over priced napkin to cover yourself. I've seen baby clothes that would fit better.
Alice L.
Allen, TX
The clothes are not too bad when it comes to style. They're very plain but it's good for people looking for a casual look. However, the prices are ridiculous. I would never pay the original amount that they are sold for.
Rebecca J.
Pensacola, FL
When I was in middle school and early high school I definitely loved Abercrombie and Fitch, but now that I'm older all I see is overpriced clothing that is oversized. They are also very discriminatory about their workers.
Nancy H.
I have to admit that I just love all the A&F perfumes and colognes! I like to shop at their stores from time to time just to check out their fragrances. The clothes can be expensive but the perfumes are worth paying for.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?