BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Mayra S.
I’m your girl you got it you got a great day off and you guys are going crazy with your kids I wanna try the time I love it to me I gotta is your birthday I wanna is your birthday I want you guys and
Alina belle H.
Trinity, AL
Definitely my very favorite long sleeve 100% cotton Abercrombie and Fitch seafoam green shirt! It is truly the softest shirt that I own! Amazing quality😃 Recommend everyone to check these out! You won't be disappointed!!
Alex Z.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Honestly, here and American eagle are the only place I can find jeans that actually fit my curves. I'm a size 4 but curvy; so whenever I try on jeans at places like hollister, they are not fitted to my body at all. However, I avoid shopping here unless I can find a sale because their prices are fairly high.
Desiree C.
Oak ridge , TN
This is one of my favorite stores to go to when I get money and I love their jeans they have them in almost all sizes ! I love how they feel and fit comfortably I really recommend others to come here and buy clothing !
Jessica R.
This review may only speak for some, but I am the type of person that gets ridiculous headaches from strong scents. I do believe that this store has trendy clothes, but the problem is that the perfumes sprayed on the clothing are too much for me to handle. Even after a few washes, I find myself constantly smelling the fragrance sprayed. I stick to buying online at this store since they do not spray it, and will remain to do so.
Rachel B.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Never have really been a huge fan of this store because it can be expensive and it fits really small. This store also tends to a younger customer so almost being 19, this isn't the type of style I am really looking for.
Misty A.
The sizes are as ridiculous as the prices. Plus if you walk in there and are of average size they stare at you. It's like putting on an over priced napkin to cover yourself. I've seen baby clothes that would fit better.
Gabrielle K.
Long Is City, NY
This is nostalgic for me! A&F was super cool when I was a teen, then it fell off a bit. Now, they've come back a touch. There are some really cute pieces if you go in there, but I avoid anything with the moose branding.
Heather M.
Versailles, KY
Their clothes are always stylish but the fit isn't the same as most brands. The seem to have their own guidelines on sizing. I think most of their clothes are on the high side and they seem to only fit well on high school to college age students. If you have a lot of curves this is not the brand for you.
Jaimey-Rae H.
New Albany, MS
This has to be one of my favorite stores! The employees are always friendly! They have the cutest clothes for children and adults. I absolutely love buying their perfume. I highly recommend someone to try out their numer
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?