Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,434 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I’m your girl you got it you got a great day off and you guys are going crazy with your kids I wanna try the time I love it to me I gotta is your birthday I wanna is your birthday I want you guys and
Definitely my very favorite long sleeve 100% cotton Abercrombie and Fitch seafoam green shirt! It is truly the softest shirt that I own! Amazing quality😃 Recommend everyone to check these out! You won't be disappointed!!
Honestly, here and American eagle are the only place I can find jeans that actually fit my curves. I'm a size 4 but curvy; so whenever I try on jeans at places like hollister, they are not fitted to my body at all. However, I avoid shopping here unless I can find a sale because their prices are fairly high.
This is one of my favorite stores to go to when I get money and I love their jeans they have them in almost all sizes ! I love how they feel and fit comfortably I really recommend others to come here and buy clothing !
This review may only speak for some, but I am the type of person that gets ridiculous headaches from strong scents. I do believe that this store has trendy clothes, but the problem is that the perfumes sprayed on the clothing are too much for me to handle. Even after a few washes, I find myself constantly smelling the fragrance sprayed. I stick to buying online at this store since they do not spray it, and will remain to do so.
Never have really been a huge fan of this store because it can be expensive and it fits really small. This store also tends to a younger customer so almost being 19, this isn't the type of style I am really looking for.
The sizes are as ridiculous as the prices. Plus if you walk in there and are of average size they stare at you. It's like putting on an over priced napkin to cover yourself. I've seen baby clothes that would fit better.
This is nostalgic for me! A&F was super cool when I was a teen, then it fell off a bit. Now, they've come back a touch. There are some really cute pieces if you go in there, but I avoid anything with the moose branding.
Their clothes are always stylish but the fit isn't the same as most brands. The seem to have their own guidelines on sizing. I think most of their clothes are on the high side and they seem to only fit well on high school to college age students. If you have a lot of curves this is not the brand for you.
This has to be one of my favorite stores! The employees are always friendly! They have the cutest clothes for children and adults. I absolutely love buying their perfume. I highly recommend someone to try out their numer
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos