BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Alexandra D.
Wexford, PA
They've really improved their style. Their prices are also more affordable, reasonable, and competitive. I never thought at 29 I'd still want to shop there but they have made themselves relevant to a broader age group.
Kevin O.
Yardley, PA
I love Abercrombie and fitch. Their clothes are so nice, but they can be kind of expensive. You can tell they're really good quality and stylish. The associates at the store are very helpful. I do recommend shopping here.
Cynthia H.
Lovee their sweaters and sweats ! They're soo comfy and cute . I have some sweats I wear all the time from here and I'd love to buy some more . I don't shop here often because they're a bit pricey but still good quality .
Desiree C.
Oak ridge , TN
This is one of my favorite stores to go to when I get money and I love their jeans they have them in almost all sizes ! I love how they feel and fit comfortably I really recommend others to come here and buy clothing !
Jasmine P.
Tampa, FL
Good quality, a higher end Hollister. However, the company does not pride themselves on customer service and it is the same plain jane and dick beach apparel. Also, the does not cater to women and men of all sizes, and the CEO has made racist comments in the past...therefore they will never get a dime from me.
Jess S.
Too expensive for the bad quality, last couple times I've been there it was just about as bad as Hollister. DISGUSTING smell, if I can smell this place from 3 stores down, that's a major issue. At 5"3 and 130 lbs, I can barely find a size that fits me right. I STRONGLY recommend steering clear of this place.
Mayra S.
I’m your girl you got it you got a great day off and you guys are going crazy with your kids I wanna try the time I love it to me I gotta is your birthday I wanna is your birthday I want you guys and
Emperatriz D.
Oakland, CA
I don't have words to explain how much I love Abercrombie! Everything they sell is amazing! I love every single product! the clothes textile is excellent! They have an excellent service and discounts! their clothes don't lose its color no matter how many times you wash it. I would recommend it to everyone.
Alex Z.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Honestly, here and American eagle are the only place I can find jeans that actually fit my curves. I'm a size 4 but curvy; so whenever I try on jeans at places like hollister, they are not fitted to my body at all. However, I avoid shopping here unless I can find a sale because their prices are fairly high.
Monica P.
Lafayette, IN
Hi prices low-quality your cologne is to die for I love that but it is so expensive I haven't really shopped there since I was a teenager they're not really mom size friendly their associates are usually rude I would mostly be online if I have to
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?