Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,433 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
My little brother is obsessed with Abercrombie, but their price for quality of their products is insane; not to mention the headache you get from walking in to the blaring disco music and cologne saturated air. No No No.
I love Abercrombie and fitch. Their clothes are so nice, but they can be kind of expensive. You can tell they're really good quality and stylish. The associates at the store are very helpful. I do recommend shopping here.
I just don't enjoy the store environment, it is way to dark and I feel as though I am being overwhelmed with 10 different types of perfumes/colognes once I walk in. The clothes are sized differently, and everything is a lot smaller than expected. In addition to this all of their products are very expensive.
Never have really been a huge fan of this store because it can be expensive and it fits really small. This store also tends to a younger customer so almost being 19, this isn't the type of style I am really looking for.
I love their clothes it's just too expensive but I love. their clothes.every time you walk in it smells supper good and when u go out the smell is in your shopping bag that you can't stop smelling .it smells really good
This has to be one of my favorite stores! The employees are always friendly! They have the cutest clothes for children and adults. I absolutely love buying their perfume. I highly recommend someone to try out their numer
The smell is so good in here! However, I feel like the prices are quite unreasonable. They're always having sales but the sales price would just equate to what the original price should have been. Not really worth the money.
Abercrombie is a little high priced, but the clothes there are always so cute! It always smells so good in the store. I shop here whenever I get the chance! I definitely recommend shopping here when you get the chance!
They do have over price clothes but I go when they have there sales going on.. And they do have some great prices that everyone can afford.. But they don't have very offend but when they do stock up..
Hi prices low-quality your cologne is to die for I love that but it is so expensive I haven't really shopped there since I was a teenager they're not really mom size friendly their associates are usually rude I would mostly be online if I have to
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos