BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Lindsey J.
I am an employee at A&F, I know their clothes are expansive. Therefore, my best advice is to wait for the sales before buying anything. Also look for coupons because they make a big difference in the cost of their clothing.
Heather S.
West Point , UT
I LOVE the style of Abercrombie and Fitch! But, like many others have said, they are WAY too expensive. This doesn't change the fact that I want to buy everything in the store.. Plus, the outlet store is super affordable :)
Katelyn P.
Beacon Falls, CT
I love the jeggings from this store, and the great thing is they are always on sale so you can get them for a great price. They have a ton of colors and washes in their jeggings, and they are honestly the most comfortable and flattering ones I have found! They also wash really well!
Ines J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Not going to lie, I do like A&F. However, I feel that their clothes are limited to a certain type and shape of girl.
The only times I shop there is when they have a sale and its normally for their sweatpants and jeans.
Whitney H.
Scottsbluff, NE
I refuse to shop here again. Prices are way too expensive just to wear a logo? The shirts and pants all look too similar. Stores are too dark and smell too strong. I personally won't pay just because it's a popular brand.
Hailey A.
My little brother is obsessed with Abercrombie, but their price for quality of their products is insane; not to mention the headache you get from walking in to the blaring disco music and cologne saturated air. No No No.
Becky F.
I used to get a lot of my clothes from here years ago and even then had trouble finding clothes to fit, I wore a 10/11 at that time. Also I hated walking into the stores b/c the employees wore tons of perfume and were never very helpful. You definitely don't get what you pay for considering their prices.
mariyeh c.
clementon, nj
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love their clothes it's just too expensive but I love. their clothes.every time you walk in it smells supper good and when u go out the smell is in your shopping bag that you can't stop smelling .it smells really good
Heather M.
Versailles, KY
Their clothes are always stylish but the fit isn't the same as most brands. The seem to have their own guidelines on sizing. I think most of their clothes are on the high side and they seem to only fit well on high school to college age students. If you have a lot of curves this is not the brand for you.
Alexandra D.
Wexford, PA
They've really improved their style. Their prices are also more affordable, reasonable, and competitive. I never thought at 29 I'd still want to shop there but they have made themselves relevant to a broader age group.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?