BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Bre N.
Abercombie & Fitch has been one of my favorite clothing shops since I was a teenager. The quality of their clothing is very good. I love to by my jeans fro there because the are comfortable but are made from good quality material as well. Their ever changing clothes design always makes me come back for more.
Rachel S.
Gadsden , AL
Seeing as they had an issue with anyone over size 2 going into their store I do not support them. My daughter will not shop there, ever! Also, they are too high priced! Forget walking in ans buying anything for less than $60.
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
We love Abercrombie & Fitch! I love that they have Children's clothes too! Now my Daughter can enough my childhood FAVORITE clothing store! I feel like they have amazing customer service and are always pleasant to work with!
Ines J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Not going to lie, I do like A&F. However, I feel that their clothes are limited to a certain type and shape of girl.
The only times I shop there is when they have a sale and its normally for their sweatpants and jeans.
Dana S.
Fashionista Expert Level 5
I shopped here when I was in high school and I cannot believe I did. Their clothes are outrageously priced and they are nothing to brag about. They are cheaply made as well. Their staff is not friendly or helpful at all. I did not get many things from here and things were on sale when I got them but not worth much.
Lindsey J.
I am an employee at A&F, I know their clothes are expansive. Therefore, my best advice is to wait for the sales before buying anything. Also look for coupons because they make a big difference in the cost of their clothing.
Lauren C.
Red House, WV
Their jeans are my favorite! They don't stretch out and grow another pant size through out the day like other brands do. But if you like putting things in your front pockets they're a little small and not much fits in there
Katelyn P.
Beacon Falls, CT
I love the jeggings from this store, and the great thing is they are always on sale so you can get them for a great price. They have a ton of colors and washes in their jeggings, and they are honestly the most comfortable and flattering ones I have found! They also wash really well!
Alexa P.
Riverside, CA
I gave this product a "C" because even thought their clothes are some what durable they are too HIGHLY PRICED. you can literally get the exact same clothing from Hollister for 1/2 the price and they are always having sales
Heather S.
West Point , UT
I LOVE the style of Abercrombie and Fitch! But, like many others have said, they are WAY too expensive. This doesn't change the fact that I want to buy everything in the store.. Plus, the outlet store is super affordable :)
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?