BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Ines J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Not going to lie, I do like A&F. However, I feel that their clothes are limited to a certain type and shape of girl.
The only times I shop there is when they have a sale and its normally for their sweatpants and jeans.
Shailah B.
I love this store soooo much lol. The store is great the service in the store that i went to was amazing, I will helped in a matter of seconds. I always go to this store,it is amazing,if you have never been there,then you must go. And to top it off,there clothing choices are great. I hope you enjoy the store.
Lauren M.
Metuchen, NJ
You can smell A&F from half way across the mall! You probably need to was clothes several times to avoid reeking of cologne. I find the clothes are overpriced for the quality and none of it fits me! I am short with short arms and the sleeves are always long enough to cover my hands entirely (and then some!)
Rachel H.
Oceanside, CA
Expensive, and nothing really special about it, you are just paying for the name. I was really disgusted by the CEO's remarks about their clothes being for pretty and thin people. I choose to no longer support this store.
Shanice O.
Doral, FL
Love this store and I realize that they always seem to have a sale . Store is usually well organized and you get great quality stuff for your money. The only con is that I find their clothes not so trendy like others but good for college students and young teen
Tina T.
They have really great stuff when you can't find it anywhere else. There stuff are really unique and different. The fabric is very high quality. You can keep a shirt or dress for as long as 3 years and it will still fit you.
Jennifer C.
The pricing is OUTRAGEOUS here. don't know how they stay in business. I'm 5"1 and 120lbs. I'm a size 6 in their clothing! the clothing falls apart, i have many shirts that have holes in them. not good quality. does not last.
Alyssa B.
Harts, WV
Their clothes are made like two sizes smaller than normal stores, plus they cost twice as much. everything in there is the same but only in a different color. Definitely wouldn't shop here if you're going for a unique look
Charlotte Q.
Lansdale, PA
I feel their clothing are way over priced for what they are worth. I remember the good ole days when literally everyone you saw was wearing a shirt that said Abercrombie or hollister on the front. Oh how the times have changed!
Pamela W.
Lapeer, MI
Love their clothing line, buy mostly for my teen daughter, every item I have purchased is good quality and the jeans last FOREVER.  Jeans are the only ones she's been able to wear due to her slim size, I will purchase in the future as I know that I will always receive a quality item for the  money.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?