BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Cara A.
Spavinaw, OK
These clothes are not made for anyone over the size of 5. They run all of their clothing small and so therefore if you wear a size 2 or 4 they say you're in a 10 or 12. RIDICULOUS! Not everyone in the world needs to be a stick.
Gabriela C.
Denver, CO
For Abercrombie & Fitch I like doing all of my shopping online, you get better deals and the clearance section has more variety than in store, I like getting winter jackets at the store when they're on sale the quality is very good.
Amanda K.
Sacramento, CA
I don't have many good things to say about this store. It is overpriced for too small of clothes. It is extremely dark and loud and way too perfume-y. I am going to try and find things that look good. I am not going to a club.
Ana Clara M.
Satellite Beach
The prices are extremely high for the products you can find. Obviously, the brand is influent and the price accompanies it, but the products are good. The stores are not always organized and the attendants may sometimes be disrespectful, but the clearance section can have you buying key items for a little worth price
Nadine N.
I, like many others of my generation, went through the crazed Abercrombie phase, but now that I look back on things, everything is overpriced. I mean come on, a t-shirt for 40 dollars is a small fortune, not to mention, you end up wearing the same exact thing as everyone else. It doesn't inspire originality at all.
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
The quality of their clothes are great, but it is definitely overpriced. You can smell the perfume outside the door. It is too strong. The lighting is dark and the music is too loud. I wouldn't shop there unless it is on sale.
Carolyn M.
North Dartmouth, MA
I won't complain about the gorgeous men who stand at the door on A&F in NYC, but the store in itself has poor customer service, expensive clothing, and markets itself to a small portion of the population that I don't fit into.
Hallie R.
Apollo Beach, FL
Abercrombie sizes are not true to size AT ALL! I have only rarely shopped there because of this fact and the fact that I didn't want to pay $45 for a thin t-shirt that won't even be in style in a year. Seriously, anything I've had from there rips so quickly. I will not shop here anytime soon unless it drastically changes.
Krystal V.
Aurora, IL
There are just so many wrong things with this company and their stores. For starters, it reeks of too much cologne and perfume. Next, you'll need a flashlight to navigate your way through the store. And don't even get me started on their so called "customer service" the people are rude.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
Everything I've ever owned by them has fallen apart. I have holes in everything and have thrown them all away. Not to mention they shrink in the wash, even though they say they've been pre shrunk. You've got to get an XL just to wear it more than 3x. Also everyone that works there is horribly RUDE and it smells horrible.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?