BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Paige R.
Athens, OH
Good quality but way overpriced! Sizes run small, and if you need a bigger size you likely won't find it there! I'm a medium in shirts and I could barely ever find that size when I shopped there. I've stopped shopping there years ago.
merissa s.
Visalia, CA
I shopped at a&f when I was younger and now take my previous teen to shop there. The clothes are always good quality and if you go at the right time the prices are great too! My favorite part about shopping at a&f is that I know I'm getting my money's worth even if I do spend more than I would at other retail stores.
Jenny F.
Russell Spgs, KY
Why would anyone shop at this store? For the quality of the clothing, the prices are way too high. Also, most employees at the stores are very rude. I have only bought cologne there because I am not a size 2... they don't carry bigger sizes. Also, the few times I've been there, it's so dark you can hardly see the clothes!
James D.
Their new look and atmosphere is definitely a nice change from back in the day. Now they have sales, their clothes still feel as soft as a decade ago, and don't forget they carry fierce. The cologne I have worn since I was a kid.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
I love love love love the Abercrombie and Fitch jeans. I'm tall so I need longer than regular length jeans, and this place offers all pants in sizes short, regular, and long. They have a great fit and high quality too, I still have jeans I bought six years ago that I love to this day.
Tinese H.
BARTLETT, TN
I rarely shop here because of the prices, but the clothes are of great quality. I love the vibe of the store when you walk in . I wish they weren't so expensive or I would shop here more. Not very affordable for people on a budget.
Samantha B.
Seattle, WA
I recently rediscovered Abercrombie and Fitch, I wore their clothes for a while in high school. Even then I wasn't a fan of the logo blasting but I love that the majority of their clothes are simple and you can mix and match easily. Their denim last much longer than other brands and my butt looks great in their jeans! Sold!
Ale C.
Washington, DC
I bought a tennis shoes one month ago and I'm really happy , was a big sale! excellent price for excellent quality, are so comfortable, easy to use, white and really in tendence, abercrombie & fitch is one of my favorites stores!
Victoria B.
I hate Abercrombie and Fitch. The store always looks cool and hip, and the music is always really fun, but the clothes, prices and people who shop here leave a lot to be desired. I'm actually surprised that people still shop here.
Anita R.
Great quality clothes! You can rewash everything over and over again and its gonna look like new! Definitely on the pricey side but worth the money. Some things are very overpriced! Shirts and sweatshirts should be a lot cheaper than what they're priced. A lot of people would love to wear A&F clothes but can't afford it.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?