Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I hate Abercrombie and Fitch. The store always looks cool and hip, and the music is always really fun, but the clothes, prices and people who shop here leave a lot to be desired. I'm actually surprised that people still shop here.
I used to wear their cloths come middle/high school years. Once I started filling out and growing a bit, I couldn't find anything that fit me anymore. Way over priced. $200 for a pair of jeans? No thank you. That is pure ridiculous.
Great quality clothes! You can rewash everything over and over again and its gonna look like new! Definitely on the pricey side but worth the money. Some things are very overpriced! Shirts and sweatshirts should be a lot cheaper than what they're priced. A lot of people would love to wear A&F clothes but can't afford it.
I gave up on A & F years ago. I refuse to pay $100 plus for ripped up jeans that are sized for an infant. Poor quality, insane pricing, and a nauseating stench of perfume that hits you before you walk through the door. No thank you.
I've been really loving Abercrombie & Fitch's "new" take on style. It's much more trendy and all inclusive than it has been in the past. The quality of their clothes has always been fantastic and garments continue to look great no matter how many times they're washed. I took one star off for price, it's a tad over priced.
I used to wear a lot of Abercrombie and Fitch gear, but since they have increased the prices over the years, I stopped and the clothing line is targeted towards the younger crowd. It isn't professional enough and the jeans rip easy.
Eh, I'm 26 now so I don't go here unless they have a good deal on jeans or shorts. Their sizing is so off and weird!! I'm a small girl and generally a size small in all brands, but at a&f I need a medium or large in their hoodies!
All the sizes are like s, xs, xxs, and xxxs and the workers (much like holister) are rude and unwelcoming and it reeks I can't go in there without feeling like I'm going to pass out, plus the prices are sometimes high for no reason.
I bought a tennis shoes one month ago and I'm really happy , was a big sale! excellent price for excellent quality, are so comfortable, easy to use, white and really in tendence, abercrombie & fitch is one of my favorites stores!
I love their clothes, I am a very short and skinny girl. Most clothes are too big on me, however these are made for smaller people. I like that there smaller than the average companies sizes. However they are extremely over priced.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos