BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Maureen D.
Fierce is one of the scents that I will buy until it is no longer available. I've used it for years. I love it. If you think you haven't smelled it, think back to the last time you visited an A&F store. That scent seems overpowering in the store. In life you can knock that mass spray down to a spritz and breathe normally. And smell terrific.
randi e.
I have actually worked for abercrombie and I loved it! I think i might have had a rare store because everyone I worked with was amazing. I obviously am a fan of the cloths but I will say that some times the quality is not always there. I will continue to shop here because I like the comfortable style that they have. I always look for a deal though
Deana C.
I like their clothing, especially the jeans, however they are not very affordable and only offer small sizes. I like their kids clothing line but I only ever shop off of the clearance because the regular prices are a bit ridiculous for kid's clothes.
Shanon B.
Camden, NJ
I love Abercrombie & Fitch! Their clothes are preppy & cute. It's not my favorite store because it's expensive but I like to treat myself there, sometimes. The quality of the clothing is very high-quality. The clothes are long-lasting & durable.
Victoria H.
Charleston , SC
Honestly Abercrombie has come a long way. I am 31 and have bought multiple items from their summer and fall 2016 line. They are on trend, well made and super trendy and cute. I definitely would wait for a promo code because they put them out pretty often.
Melissa G.
There are some styles that I like but the quality isn't great... especially for the prices. I literally saw a girl's new spaghetti strap top's strap from Abercrombie snap when I was attending modeling school. She literally wasn't doing anything.
Kaitlyn B.
Pretty pricy as far as clothes go but that's really my only complaint. If you buy stuff on clearance it can be worth it. I gave a pair of shorts that I bought 8 years ago that I still wear. Don't care for their fragrances but a lot of people love them.
josemyr d.
Omg my all time favorite i cant help buying clothes there oh yes i admit there expensive but love the material of there shirt even now I'm pregnant i still want to buy there, but to bad they closed there store here in our place makes me so sad..
Joseph R.
Puerto rico
Una de las mejores tiendas de ropa, tiene un olor super bueno. Venden ropa de hombre y mujer, perfumes con un olor muy bueno, me encanta la ropa y el entorno de la tienda, super recomendable. Los empleados son maravillosos. Lo recomiendo al 100%
Iva S.
Miami Springs, FL
I love Abercrombie & Fitch! It's definitely one of my favorite clothing brand, however it can be a little pricey..I love the tanks,sweat-shirts,pants,jewelry and the fragrances too. If you are looking for a quality over quantity highly recommend!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?