BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Karen Z.
Plano, TX
Style-wise, this is my favorite clothing store. However, the prices are a bit steep. Usually I buy clothing on sale and they are always very comfortable, fit my petite size well, and last a long time! This is a great place to shop for trendy and preppy clothing.
SALLY M.
I love getting my jeans from them they have the best quality material in their clothing there colognes and perfumes are amazing I always have to buy a bottle for me and my husband every year love their hoodies too nice and thick and they last a lifetime
Ana G.
Springdale, AR
Six years ago, I bought a coat that cost $100.00 but it was a good investment because I still have it! It still serves it's purpose by keeping me warm in freezing temperatures. I do hate going in the store though, those fragrances are way too strong.
Angela D.
Nice clothes. Run on the small side. The prices are out of this world though. Can't see spending some of the prices they ask. But they also have a lot of clearance so one in awhile I am able to snag something for less than half the price. I would go back to atleast browse.
Amanda T.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I know with all the hate Abercrombie gets i should not be writing this review but i find that when you shop on the sales there not expensive. The jeans are great and last me a long time unless i grow, i shop at the kids store for jeans because I'm a size 14 which is a 00 in regular stores i think. The quality is great i feel that it fits me good.
Gina C.
I love this store! I used to shop here all the time in high school, then recently they rebranded themselves, and now I shop here as an adult. I love their jeans, and have two of their jackets. I'm also eyeing a vest online and would love to also buy their tees. This store allows me to look fashionable even as a mom in her 30's. This is my go to store!
Tiffany T.
Jacksonville, FL
I refuse to support this company for their outspoken stance on how people should look. Beyond that, the clothes aren't cute, they're poorly made, and you can get the same stuff at other stores for much cheaper. The A&F logo is an automatic turn off.
Tanith P.
Lake Jackson, TX
I was a big love of A&F in my younger years. The clothing was always very comfortable, well made and super on trend. My whole high school was basically an ad for A&F. Unfortunately I feel I'm a bit too old for it now and I'm not so crazy about the CEO but that doesn't change the fact that the clothing is beautiful.
Shalisa P.
Conyers, GA
I loved this store, until the CEO's derogatory interview was leaked. The clothing really is outdated. I only like the name, to fit in. I had a sweater that neckline come off in the wash after the third time wearing it. Cheaply made and overpriced!
Mary P.
Morrow, GA
I think Abercrombie is pretty overpriced, and it makes no sense because you can get the same thing at their sister company Hollister for a cheaper price. Employees are pretty rude too, they act lie snobs if you're not as skinny/ pretty as they are.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?