BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Mindy E.
Las vegas, NV
I love the JEANS. I’ve had pairs that have lasted me five years and that’s only because they don’t fit me anymore! They constantly have sales which lower the 80 dollar price tag. I find amazing jeans as cheap as 20 dollars. They have a great size, wash, and style range.
Kayla R.
Carbon Hill
Love the brand the clothes the body sprays. Yes they could offer more jeans that aren’t skinny. Little on the expensive side. My favorite purchase was the sales they had on the t shirts not real sure if I will shop there again until they offer better selections on jeans
Alexus H.
Gates
I do not get to go into this store very often because it is so expensive but I love the clothes in this store very much. The material is very durable and the clothes last forever. So I go here when I have a little more money I can spend or if I want to spoil myself.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
The store has nice clothes, they really do! But they are so over priced! Too small, it always has five hundred different smells that will give you a headache. No good sales like ever! I feel like it’s not worth the price at all. That’s just my personal opinion on the store.
Rachel F.
I love their clothes. The quality is great and they always have sales so it’s affordable for everyone. I love their jeans and their sweaters. If you’re looking for a cheaper alternative check out hollister.
kia H.
Abingdon
I usually only shop here for jeans because of the pricing even the pricing on jeans are very high but I do recommend the store to anybody thier clothes are very nice and I think it's worth your money , you really you just have to look through and see what you like.
sammie T.
All clothes are so soft and I especially love their flannels! They go good with jeans and are great for all seasons and parties! I don’t go there a lot because there is not one close to me! But when I get the chance to go, I spend as much time as possible in there!
Maria R.
Overall I am happy with my purchase. I bought a pair of jeans on sale, and they look and feel great. This time however they used Fedex Smartpost which basically adds an extra shipping day because Fedex then transfers the items to the local post office for delivery.
Brooke L.
Wauregan
A&F jeans are my FAVORITE!! They fit every part of my body. The ankle are sometimes hard to get you while foot in but after a few wears and wash they fit so well. Definitely recommend anyone to shop here ESP during sales!! Will forever love Abercrombie and Fitch!
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with Abercombie and Fitch jeans. The fit is perfect! They are the best place when it comes to ripped jeans. They last forever. Their hoodies are also great too. Very soft and warm. They are pretty expensive but are worth it for a good pair of jeans.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?