Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Growing up, my family couldn't afford A&F, but it was definitely all the hype during high school. However, after high school (maybe Freshman year), it wasn't really cool to wear these around. I don't think the quality is worth the price, though it's interesting that the brand is valued quite a bit in London when they premiered.
I have never been able to find anything that fits right here and everything is always so overpriced. The only reason I didn't give them an F is because the stores usually smell amazing. I also disagree with the way they market themselves.
I used to like A&F more, but recently my style has evolved and A&F just looks kind of immature and casual to me. I still like getting their sweaters on sale, but other than that, their T-shirts (and everything else) are way too expensive!
Abercrombie and Fitch makes really good clothes but I'm most interested in the sweaters my favorite one is a light gray one and it's the most comfortable thing I have ever bought I wear it all the time if it's around the house or outside it fits with every outfit and it works so well to keep me warm and comfortable all day long!!
I use to work there as a model and to be honest, I think that clothes are wayyy too expensive. I honestly would not purchase their clothing at full price even though they do have a lot of cute clothes.. Workers are usually really sweet :)
I Love most of the clothes at Abercrombie and Fitch but they are all so pricey. I have somewhat of a hard time finding jeans that fit me there though. I am only 5'2 but I have very muscular legs so they are either too long or too tight most of the time.
Abercrombies clothes are adorable, however, if they are focused on making clothes for consumers 18-25, they should resize them so they're not for ages 5-10. I'm 5 foot 9 150 lbs, not big by any means and would love to wear their clothes!
This store is ok. The biggest problem is that they never have a wide variety of sizes, so even if I did like there clothing style I would not be able to buy anything because everything is so extremely small. There is also not a variety of styles, it consists of mostly jeans and hoodies which I can find better quality at Target.
I feel that this store is over rated, and out dated. I personally am not interested in wearing clothes with a label's name on it. Why would I pay $50 for a t-shirt with a crappy logo on it, and may even fall apart after a month of wear.
this is another brand of clothing is great. I love abercrombie & fitch . I need all the clothes here. I recommend it to everyone. It is of excellent quality. price equal to the product quality. its price is good for the quality of clothes
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos