Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I've grown up and A&F hasn't. They do not make clothing for the professional by any stretch of the term. They are a teen brand that has limited potential for growth unless they redesign their business model. That said, they made hip, form-fitting clothing for 13-20 year olds. People grow out of this phase quickly once they're out of their teens
Nice clothes. Run on the small side. The prices are out of this world though. Can't see spending some of the prices they ask. But they also have a lot of clearance so one in awhile I am able to snag something for less than half the price. I would go back to atleast browse.
I know with all the hate Abercrombie gets i should not be writing this review but i find that when you shop on the sales there not expensive. The jeans are great and last me a long time unless i grow, i shop at the kids store for jeans because I'm a size 14 which is a 00 in regular stores i think. The quality is great i feel that it fits me good.
I love getting my jeans from them they have the best quality material in their clothing there colognes and perfumes are amazing I always have to buy a bottle for me and my husband every year love their hoodies too nice and thick and they last a lifetime
Horrible brand with even worse values. The company owner is a mean judgmental man who tries to make woman feel that being a size 0 should be the norm and that their bodies aren't okay. The prices are terrible for the quality of their clothing also.
When I was younger I used to like they're close especially during the cold winter months because their clothes are so warm but they are really expensive and some of my t-shirts have ripped and the CEO is rude so I don't buy anything from them anymore
Abercrombie and Fitch is a good clothing .but they are quite expensive. And there sizing is really weird. If you never shopped there and plan on shopping there I would just recommend on trying on everything first . There quality is really good though .
I actually just got a white sweater from here and I really love it. It is so comfortable and super warm. It is cozy and I actually got it at a nice discount too. I am so happy I bought this and it looks really nice on me too. very slimming for a sweater.
For the quality , the prices are pretty expensive . Your paying ft the brand name not for quality , ther t shirts are as good as a walmart shirt . Nothing special . They do have some cute style bug wash the sweaters a few times and there pretty dull.
This store is too expensive for such garbage quality products. After the owner made some very blatant and very offensive comments about overweight people, I WILL not shop at this store again. It is poor quality clothing backed with poor quality morals.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos