BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Chloe A.
I work at Hollister which branches off of abercrombie & fitch and I absolutely love the clothes. everything is made out of the best quality material so you are guaranteed to be rocking that same shirt for years on end, until you grow out of it that is.
c v.
i have clothes from Abercrombie and Fitch but they are very expensive. i usually shop here when they have a sale. there clothes last long because the quality is amazing but i simply cannot afford to purchase stuff from here on a regular basis.
Lillie K.
Green Bay, WI
Great fabric! Well worth the price, very nice style and fashion sense. Not only do I love these clothings for winter & fall , my children & husband love their sweaters & jeans. Really great place to shop at & an awesome welcoming atmosphere!
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Often, my daughter and I will shop at A and F for their worn- in, baby tees. There is something about the way these shirts feel, like they have been worn into perfection just for you! That may sound odd, but trust me, there is nothing like slipping one on. Ultimate comfort and style!
Juliann  K.
Trenton, MI
I haven't been in an Abercrombie since high school, where I got my favorite pair of jeans. I went in recently to get a new pair of said jeans, which I could not find. However, I was pleasantly surprised about how cute their sweaters and flannel shirts were for the winter season! I walked out with a sweater dress, flannel, and thick tights!
Margaret A.
I think the price does match the quality for the most part. I do however feel as thought Abercrombie has shifted its audience to attract a younger crowd! This keeps me from buying clothes. However I still love the jeans and some of the accessories.
Nickie B.
Ive always been a aeropostale girl simply because of price and their simplicity so i may be a bit biased when I say that they are a bit overpriced and really the same thing as hollister and the gap and other store in that hip style. I personally prefer other department stores that have coupons and everything else for me to get things at a steal price..
Brooke E.
West new york, NJ
A&F (I think) takes a lot of chances with exploring very different styles and though they can be overpriced, don't try and compare it to target because A&F seems to really put a lot of work into the process of creating new lines and products
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I have a love hate relationship with A&F. Their sizing is probably the worst part about them besides the cologne they pump into the stores. I wear a size 4 in express jeans and 6 in American eagle. In Abercrombie I tried each of these sizes and couldn't pull them past my knees lol. Love their sweaters and sweatshirts though.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
Gosh i haven't worn this brand since high school. The products are definitely over priced and not for the curvy fit. All of there clothing runs really small. I don't like going in the store either because many times the staff is unfriendly.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?