BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Danyale H.
Otway, OH
I mainly wear Abercrombie, but I am not a fan of the prices. I only buy sale and clearance items. I LOVE the feel of the jeans and the hoodies are to my liking. They run small so be careful and check their sizing chart before ordering online.
Rebecca G.
Alton, IL
That's basically it. You pay an insane amount of money for an extremely lacking piece of clothing. Theres hardly anything to their clothes, and they're way too small. Their size "small" would fit a kid perfectly, not a teen or grown adult.
Truc H.
Waltham, MA
They have some cute stuff but it's mostly all the same. style doesn't seem to change over the past few years. they have great deals during additional 50% off clearance weeks, no way in hell am i going to buy anything for full price in there.
Courtney B.
Hancock , ME
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have many outfits from Abercrombie & Fitch, I love some of there things they have out for the season, The price is on the higher end. The pro are the clothing is wonderful, and sizing could be a little better. Over all I will be shopping here again.
Emily H.
Princeton, NC
This store has some nice stuff, but it's a lot of the same overall. It's all over priced and limited sizes....forget it if you have big boobs (like me!). The store itself is really dark and loud and the smell of their cologne is overwhelming.
Rachel A.
Alexandria, VA
I do like the quality of most things I've purchased. The problem is that for regular price, this still isn't worth it. Not only that, but most stuff is only cut for people who aren't curvy. If you have hips or boobs, most stuff with fit funny.
Pamela P.
Eastanollee, GA
While I am a average girl, and I understand that the world we live in rarely accommodates for us, walking into an Abercrombie and Fitch store (including Hollister and Gilly Hicks) I feel completely out of place and the employees are very rude to me. There clothes are quiet ugly to be honest. I want even let my boys where their clothes.
Margaret A.
I think the price does match the quality for the most part. I do however feel as thought Abercrombie has shifted its audience to attract a younger crowd! This keeps me from buying clothes. However I still love the jeans and some of the accessories.
Nancy H.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
After many things I heard I just don't support the company. I wore there things when I was teen and I'm now 26, besides their clothes are way too little for the average person and way too expensive, you can find just as good quality elsewhere.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Often, my daughter and I will shop at A and F for their worn- in, baby tees. There is something about the way these shirts feel, like they have been worn into perfection just for you! That may sound odd, but trust me, there is nothing like slipping one on. Ultimate comfort and style!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?