BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Samantha F.
When I was younger I used to like they're close especially during the cold winter months because their clothes are so warm but they are really expensive and some of my t-shirts have ripped and the CEO is rude so I don't buy anything from them anymore
Layla 💜.
This brand is nor rare or new but I do recommend it if you like pricey graphic tees and casual wear. They have very good quality materials but due to the fact that there shirts are $20 or more, I won't allow myself to buy more than 1 shirt costing that much. But I do highly recommend their brand it's a great brand.
Rebecca R.
I actually just got a white sweater from here and I really love it. It is so comfortable and super warm. It is cozy and I actually got it at a nice discount too. I am so happy I bought this and it looks really nice on me too. very slimming for a sweater.
Andrea A.
Fredericksburg, VA
This store is the best store, not only the clothes, but the whole expreience! The clothes are really high quality, they fit really nicely, they have great style, the store smells like heaven, the only thing is if it isn't on clearance, its expensive
Angela D.
Nice clothes. Run on the small side. The prices are out of this world though. Can't see spending some of the prices they ask. But they also have a lot of clearance so one in awhile I am able to snag something for less than half the price. I would go back to atleast browse.
Mary P.
Morrow, GA
I think Abercrombie is pretty overpriced, and it makes no sense because you can get the same thing at their sister company Hollister for a cheaper price. Employees are pretty rude too, they act lie snobs if you're not as skinny/ pretty as they are.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
This store is too expensive for such garbage quality products. After the owner made some very blatant and very offensive comments about overweight people, I WILL not shop at this store again. It is poor quality clothing backed with poor quality morals.
Jody W.
Billings, MT
Love their jeans and the way they make my butt look. Not too bad of a price either compared to some other brand name jeans on the market. The other stuff at the store does not fit me right though or it's too pricey for the material it's made out of.
Karen Z.
Plano, TX
Style-wise, this is my favorite clothing store. However, the prices are a bit steep. Usually I buy clothing on sale and they are always very comfortable, fit my petite size well, and last a long time! This is a great place to shop for trendy and preppy clothing.
Vivian C.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Honestly, the prices and the quality of the clothes do not match each other. it feels like your paying more than what you're actually getting. plus, most of the clothes have abercombie and fitch written all over, its like you're a walking billboard.
Elaine P.
Churubusco, IN
I have heard good things about your clothing line, but I have heart you run small. Do your cloths really run small say I'm a size medium and I get a shirt will it fit like a small or extra small?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
How does the sizes run & what great finds will you find?
Rachel A.
Do you guys think this store is over priced or is that just me?
Samantha P.
A and f used to be famous what happened?
Diana M.
Gainesville, TX
Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie & fitch?