BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Deana C.
Lanse, MI
I like their clothing, especially the jeans, however they are not very affordable and only offer small sizes. I like their kids clothing line but I only ever shop off of the clearance because the regular prices are a bit ridiculous for kid's clothes.
Kati S.
Elkhorn, NE
A&F is the ultimate place to shop - if you're thirteen and it's 2001. The customer service is completely lacking, the prices are outrageous for how much actual clothing there is per item, and the store is pungent and overwhelming. Overall, I am not a fan of this store, and if you're a self-respecting adult, you probably shouldn't be, either.
Joseph R.
Puerto rico
Una de las mejores tiendas de ropa, tiene un olor super bueno. Venden ropa de hombre y mujer, perfumes con un olor muy bueno, me encanta la ropa y el entorno de la tienda, super recomendable. Los empleados son maravillosos. Lo recomiendo al 100%
randi e.
I have actually worked for abercrombie and I loved it! I think i might have had a rare store because everyone I worked with was amazing. I obviously am a fan of the cloths but I will say that some times the quality is not always there. I will continue to shop here because I like the comfortable style that they have. I always look for a deal though
Paula L.
Cambridge, MA
Abercrombie has great winter coats. Though everything else is quite expensive, the winter coats are very well priced and are some of the cutest and warmest winter coats I've found. In addition, though the normal price of things is high, they run often sales that make the store much more affordable. They also have a good clearance section.
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
I actually work for this trifecta of a company (I won't disclose which branch I work for). But all I can say is I love my company. I understand they have gotten a lot of hate in the past for the way they used to act, but the new CEO has involved policies that are so inclusive of everyone and I love that. I'm so proud to be a part of this company.
Katie G.
Long Beach, CA
I have always liked Abercrombie. However, now that I am older I don't like having the logo or ABERCROMBIE be blasted across my chest. I like the simple clothing that they have. It fits really well since it is hard to find being 24 and 5 feet. It is on the younger side, and expensive for what it is, but when you go on sale, it is nice!
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The only store I like to buy denim jeans from, the fit is snug and it comes in a shorter inseam which is great for my petite frame. Wait until they have a sale to buy the jeans at $39 or buy online in the clearance section can be as low as $20!! Yes, there is a lot of controversy for this company but so does Urban Outfitters yet people still shop there?!
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
I love the fact that they provide clothing that not only feel good on me, but it is also decently priced. I like the material that they provide as it is very soft and something that I keep wanting to wear. Overall, I would recommend shopping here.
Victoria H.
Charleston, SC
Honestly Abercrombie has come a long way. I am 31 and have bought multiple items from their summer and fall 2016 line. They are on trend, well made and super trendy and cute. I definitely would wait for a promo code because they put them out pretty often.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?