Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I really like A&F and have shopped there since high school! I really like the clothing but I think that it is ridiculously overpriced and I can find better quality for cheaper at other stores. I still give them a 4 because what I have from there is cute and had lasted for years!
The only place that I can truly find jeans that for me well in both length and fit. Disappointing that other clothes are cut so tiny but SO reliable with jeans fit
Their sizes are completely different than any brand I buy from. Although I am small I hate their sizes and always see patterns I like but the fit is never what I want. Their jeans are pretty good but overpriced and the store is overwhelming in cologne which gives me a headache.
Most of the clothes here are nice but sometimes it’s hard to find my size since I’m like not so big but not so small either. It’s somewhat pricey but good quality
Great store! I love their sales and quality items. You feel rich when you walk in. their staff is amazing and products are great! I’d buy so many more times, it’s surely worth to go the store rather than buying from home.
I have purchased items at Abercrombie for my son and it is very good quality clothing! I love the soft material they use and the store always smells amazing! The clothing is slightly expensive but still affordable. I would definitely shop here again and recommend to others.
Abercrombie & Fitch is one of my favorite stores. I always splurge here - that's why I have to keep away. I love so many of the items, but I have to say that they are often overpriced. The clearance section and the outlets are where the deals are, that's for sure.
They have stylish and good quality clothes. I recommend this to anyone who wants to buy clothes. Check this place out when you’re at the mall or on the internet.
When I was younger I used to shop here a lot. But I don’t buy anything for myself anymore. I do buy presents from here though. Mainly their colognes and perfumes for my cousins. I give it 4 Stars as I never get good service and the music is so loud I can’t hear anything.
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos