BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Michelle E.
The CEO of this store, is blah... The quality of the clothes is very cheap and highly expensive. The employees there are always snobby and stuck up until it's time to pay. The sizes aren't friendly to larger sized people which is a deal breaker.
Dayle G.
Indio, CA
I have never ever bought anything from this company because... I couldn't justify the price or value in it. Now after the recent comments of the CEO I will continue to never buy this clothing.. and I will feel even better for not having done so.
Patricia P.
Garfield, NJ
I love the scent of their clothes, and i appreciate the way the brand has been evolving. Some items can be bought on a great sale for the same price as a target purchase. The colors are always matching the season! Ive gotten good wear out of the clothes I get there
Melissa G.
There are some styles that I like but the quality isn't great... especially for the prices. I literally saw a girl's new spaghetti strap top's strap from Abercrombie snap when I was attending modeling school. She literally wasn't doing anything.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love & hate this store...at times I absolutely love their selections & then they absolutely let me down with endless supply of crop tops & high waisted jeans.....I mean come on Abercrombie & Fitch can we get some more variety?? Not everyone are fans of crop tops & high waisted & or natural waisted jeans....can we move on from this phase already please!
Natasha M.
East Jordan. MI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I like having decent quality clothes as much as the next girl, but the NEVER have sizes that fit anyone over 100lbs, and they only hire gorgeous, stick-thin, tan cheerleader types. Not a very friendly store to shop at, nor a good variety of sizes.
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY
I used to work at Abercrombie is the early 00's and the clothes were overpriced and cheap. BUT, I recommend taking a stop in now. The styles are a lot different (more mainstream and on trend) and they have amazing sales. Jeans that used to be over $80 are now $29-39. Their quality is higher and a lot better than Hollister, their sister company.
Iva S.
Miami Springs, FL
I love Abercrombie & Fitch! It's definitely one of my favorite clothing brand, however it can be a little pricey..I love the tanks,sweat-shirts,pants,jewelry and the fragrances too. If you are looking for a quality over quantity highly recommend!
Maureen D.
Fierce is one of the scents that I will buy until it is no longer available. I've used it for years. I love it. If you think you haven't smelled it, think back to the last time you visited an A&F store. That scent seems overpowering in the store. In life you can knock that mass spray down to a spritz and breathe normally. And smell terrific.
Louisa D.
Cranston, RI
This brand offers a very classic look while residing within the confides of current trends. The only downside is the sizing which is rampant in many stores. Where most of the clothes are 2 sizes smaller than they say they are.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?