BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Krissy K.
I think this company has definitely made a comeback. They began designing clothing suitable for a variety of ages. Not ashamed to admit I shop there because they have great deals and many of the clothing styles are similar to what you'll find in higher end stores but for a fraction of the cost.
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
The extra clothes they have they burn instead of donating because they don't want the less fortunate/poor people to be seen in their expensive clothing. Never buying from here and its super loud in the stores super overpriced and it sucks in general.
Jaline O.
Bronx, NY
My mom use to buy clothes for me when I was in high school and middle school. The quality was good but very pricey. My mom did shop there a lot especially when there was clearance and sales. I would shop there again if I was still in high school.
Michelle E.
Germantown , MD
The CEO of this store, is blah... The quality of the clothes is very cheap and highly expensive. The employees there are always snobby and stuck up until it's time to pay. The sizes aren't friendly to larger sized people which is a deal breaker.
Michael H.
York, PA
Much like Hollister, I don't like their business practices, but they do produce nice quality clothing. However they quality is not equal to the price you pay for it. Not to mention their sizing policies are a joke and harmful.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love & hate this store...at times I absolutely love their selections & then they absolutely let me down with endless supply of crop tops & high waisted jeans.....I mean come on Abercrombie & Fitch can we get some more variety?? Not everyone are fans of crop tops & high waisted & or natural waisted jeans....can we move on from this phase already please!
Ginger C.
A&F is considered a cool brand around teenagers at least when I
was a teenager, but once I realized those facts below, I stopped looking at
their stuff. There are a few things makes me stop purchase anything from them; their items are unreasonably pricey, clothing made out of flimsy materials, the size is designed for super skinny people, and the brand has histories of racial discrimination. The thing that I like about this brand is that it has great styles.

Gwendolyn W.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I have never shopped in here. The smell is gross and too strong. It's way to dark in there and I hate the inappropriate pictures on the walls. Not to mention the clothes run small and they are rude to people who are over a certain size. Not cool.
Dayle G.
Indio, CA
I have never ever bought anything from this company because... I couldn't justify the price or value in it. Now after the recent comments of the CEO I will continue to never buy this clothing.. and I will feel even better for not having done so.
Karley B.
Berlin , NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Some of their clothes are decent but they're just not made for all body types. I am by no means a "bigger" girl but I'm not a size 0, therefore i cannot fit in their clothes. not only are their clothes too small but their prices are way too high.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?