BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Amanda P.
Framingham , Ma
For the quality , the prices are pretty expensive . Your paying ft the brand name not for quality , ther t shirts are as good as a walmart shirt . Nothing special . They do have some cute style bug wash the sweaters a few times and there pretty dull.
Rissa H.
Poor quality items, all clothing runs exceptionally small, and physically shopping in this store is a total nightmare (think cave-like, with perfume thick in the air and too-loud music). Not to mention, this company has some pretty terrible attitudes towards body diversity and who they want "representing their brand". Not at all worth the time or money.
Vivian C.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Honestly, the prices and the quality of the clothes do not match each other. it feels like your paying more than what you're actually getting. plus, most of the clothes have abercombie and fitch written all over, its like you're a walking billboard.
Melody G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
My teenage daughter loves this store so much. Me not so much. I think it smells really bad like strong men's cologne coming through the vents. Instant headache. And I think it's over priced. But clearance online you can get good deals if you know the size.
Tanith P.
Lake Jackson, TX
I was a big love of A&F in my younger years. The clothing was always very comfortable, well made and super on trend. My whole high school was basically an ad for A&F. Unfortunately I feel I'm a bit too old for it now and I'm not so crazy about the CEO but that doesn't change the fact that the clothing is beautiful.
Layla 💜.
This brand is nor rare or new but I do recommend it if you like pricey graphic tees and casual wear. They have very good quality materials but due to the fact that there shirts are $20 or more, I won't allow myself to buy more than 1 shirt costing that much. But I do highly recommend their brand it's a great brand.
Samantha F.
When I was younger I used to like they're close especially during the cold winter months because their clothes are so warm but they are really expensive and some of my t-shirts have ripped and the CEO is rude so I don't buy anything from them anymore
Jody W.
Billings, MT
Love their jeans and the way they make my butt look. Not too bad of a price either compared to some other brand name jeans on the market. The other stuff at the store does not fit me right though or it's too pricey for the material it's made out of.
Gina C.
East Hanover , NJ
I love this store! I used to shop here all the time in high school, then recently they rebranded themselves, and now I shop here as an adult. I love their jeans, and have two of their jackets. I'm also eyeing a vest online and would love to also buy their tees. This store allows me to look fashionable even as a mom in her 30's. This is my go to store!
Mary P.
Morrow, GA
I think Abercrombie is pretty overpriced, and it makes no sense because you can get the same thing at their sister company Hollister for a cheaper price. Employees are pretty rude too, they act lie snobs if you're not as skinny/ pretty as they are.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?