Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Abercrombie and Fitch is a good clothing .but they are quite expensive. And there sizing is really weird. If you never shopped there and plan on shopping there I would just recommend on trying on everything first . There quality is really good though .
I loved this store, until the CEO's derogatory interview was leaked. The clothing really is outdated. I only like the name, to fit in. I had a sweater that neckline come off in the wash after the third time wearing it. Cheaply made and overpriced!
Horrible brand with even worse values. The company owner is a mean judgmental man who tries to make woman feel that being a size 0 should be the norm and that their bodies aren't okay. The prices are terrible for the quality of their clothing also.
I love the look of the clothes but they are way over priced. You can get the same look at other stores for a lot less. The only time I buy anything is when they are having a good sale. Not to mention how hot they keep their stores and the music is way to loud. When I walk in one I can't wait to get out. It's not a welcoming feeling at all.
Great lounge wear and sale merchandise is plentiful with lots of variety. Pricing is reasonable and staff is usually friendly. My only complaint is the strong cologne or perfume odor that permeates and disrupts a prolonged shopping experience for me.
After I heard the absolute remark of the ignorant CEO I refuse to shop there. I find it appalling that people judge others by their appearance. What kind of example are we setting for our future generations? It's no wonder why us women have so many image issues.
I love getting my jeans from them they have the best quality material in their clothing there colognes and perfumes are amazing I always have to buy a bottle for me and my husband every year love their hoodies too nice and thick and they last a lifetime
Honestly, the prices and the quality of the clothes do not match each other. it feels like your paying more than what you're actually getting. plus, most of the clothes have abercombie and fitch written all over, its like you're a walking billboard.
This store is too expensive for such garbage quality products. After the owner made some very blatant and very offensive comments about overweight people, I WILL not shop at this store again. It is poor quality clothing backed with poor quality morals.
This company discriminates.. They don't want people who don't fit their image to wear their clothing?!There is absolutely nothing special about these clothes. The store is dark, too loud, and the smell of their perfumes and colognes are overwhelming.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos