BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Ana G.
Springdale, AR
Six years ago, I bought a coat that cost $100.00 but it was a good investment because I still have it! It still serves it's purpose by keeping me warm in freezing temperatures. I do hate going in the store though, those fragrances are way too strong.
SALLY M.
I love getting my jeans from them they have the best quality material in their clothing there colognes and perfumes are amazing I always have to buy a bottle for me and my husband every year love their hoodies too nice and thick and they last a lifetime
Tiffany T.
Jacksonville, FL
I refuse to support this company for their outspoken stance on how people should look. Beyond that, the clothes aren't cute, they're poorly made, and you can get the same stuff at other stores for much cheaper. The A&F logo is an automatic turn off.
Courtney K.
Denton, TX
Poor quality with a discriminative attitude behind their marketing strategy. Fashion is for all, and if anyone says different then they're wrong.

Save your money because this brand is definitely out of style for being overpriced and discriminative.
Amanda P.
Framingham , Ma
For the quality , the prices are pretty expensive . Your paying ft the brand name not for quality , ther t shirts are as good as a walmart shirt . Nothing special . They do have some cute style bug wash the sweaters a few times and there pretty dull.
Laura K.
Harrison Twp, MI
A&F is dark and smells very strongly of cologne. The prices are also a bit on the high side, however I feel the quality of clothing is very good. I typically like to shop the clearance section because often times, I find clothing for 50% off or more!
Gabrielle G.
Buffalo, NY
The only way most people can buy from here is if it's on sale. They have a lot of cute stuff that I can never get because of their price. Also, lots of people complain about their sizes too so some people might want to take that into consideration.
Vivian C.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Honestly, the prices and the quality of the clothes do not match each other. it feels like your paying more than what you're actually getting. plus, most of the clothes have abercombie and fitch written all over, its like you're a walking billboard.
Julian M.
Denver, CO
I've grown up and A&F hasn't. They do not make clothing for the professional by any stretch of the term. They are a teen brand that has limited potential for growth unless they redesign their business model. That said, they made hip, form-fitting clothing for 13-20 year olds. People grow out of this phase quickly once they're out of their teens
Shalisa P.
Conyers, GA
I loved this store, until the CEO's derogatory interview was leaked. The clothing really is outdated. I only like the name, to fit in. I had a sweater that neckline come off in the wash after the third time wearing it. Cheaply made and overpriced!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?