BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Victoria M.
Nashville, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I used to really like this brand when I was younger but quickly grew out of it. The quality of their clothing is not what an older individual would need and it doesn't provide a mature look at all. The prices are not worth what you are actually buying.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
I hate going into the store they hound you anytime you walk in they ask you tons of questions and then they follow you if you touch anything they say oh let me get that for you and the way the store smells all the time I mean come on people have allergies. I like the smell but not so concentrated. like when I'm in there I taste the spray that they always have on hand.
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
I understand everyone's reasons and I could see why they say that but personally I like their clothes. I know they are expensive but they do run really good sales that I can get clothes for normal prices. Plus it smells so good and everything is so soft!
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
I used to love this store and brand, until I grew up a little and got curvier. It is made with very good quality products and holds up great, but if you have any type of curves or any little bit of fat on you you will not fit or you will not look as good as you can!
Lindsay G.
Cleveland, GA
I am not a fan of the big "abercrombie" logo thrown across some of the teeshirts, but they have nice patterns and jeans. The jeans however, seem to run bigger than other stores sizes. Ex. I'm a 00 in abercrombie, whereas I'm a 1 in most other stores. There style never really changes though, its sort of just staying the same, but some how they are rocking it.
Grace O.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love this store! Super cute clothes, and they come in a variety of styles! Pros - super cute, Cons - not a full range of sizes. I love shopping there, most of the people are really nice. I have one at my local mall and me and my friends go there a lot :)
Ashley S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love Abercrombie even though I cringe a little when I say that honestly. I love the jeans because it's hard to find a size 2 in long that actually hold up, have great quality for the clothes and it smells amazing. The negatives is that I still think of middle school when I think of the brand even though they have changed recently and they can be overpriced.
Miranda H.
Tellico Plns, TN
Love this store. The smells in this place just draw you in! I love all the fashion. I wish I could buy everything in here however I can't make that possible because of how expensive it is. I think it would attract more business if you could afford more.
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC
There's not much I shop here for since I have gotten out of high school, but their jeans are the only ones I can buy that fit my chicken legs. I do hate having to hang dry them (because they shrink BIG time), but their quality is like no other. I still have jeans from 8th grade from here that haven't even worn holes in them yet! Definitely worth the money!
Iris H.
I like that this company has changed their style over the years and their fragrances smell so good and last pretty long. Even though the prices on mercy is overpriced they have great promos to make
It affordable. The people that work there are nice and helpful!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?