BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Casy H.
I began shopping at Abercrombie & Fitch when I was in high school. The clothing is quite expensive but the quality is exceptional. I am not a fan of shopping in the dark, with loud music, so it's not often I go there anymore. I may still purchase online!
Lindsay G.
Cleveland, GA
I am not a fan of the big "abercrombie" logo thrown across some of the teeshirts, but they have nice patterns and jeans. The jeans however, seem to run bigger than other stores sizes. Ex. I'm a 00 in abercrombie, whereas I'm a 1 in most other stores. There style never really changes though, its sort of just staying the same, but some how they are rocking it.
Iman C.
Dallas, TX
Abercrombie & Fitch is one of those teen staples. This was my first job, and I loved the clothes. Them and Hollister have that distinctive scent that kind of covers the entire store. There jeans and sweaters are great; I would definitely shop here again.
Simone G.
I just recently tried Abercrombie after avoiding it like the plague for the longest time. I have to say that they do seem to have good quality products, that said, they are way to overpriced. I only shop with them when their items are on sale. I have been able to score some pretty good deals using coupons and rebate codes while the clothing is on sale.
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
My kids are 16 and this is the only store they like to shop in besides dept stores. We go a few times a year and pick up clothing. Their clothes are well made and some are so soft. It is affordable if there is a sale, other than that it is a little pricey.
Kristie W.
E Brunswick, NJ
I wear an XS but it's usually too big. Even after going on sale and clearance, the clothes are way expensive. Also, their designs are pretty much the same every year. Their sleeves are weirdly long. They also use way too much perfume in their store ugh.
Jessica B.
I hate everything about the company Abercrombie. They are really over priced and the clothing they make have are of bad quality, not to mention their messed up morals. the fact that i have to shop somewhere else just because I'm a large is kinda ridiculous.
Samantha N.
Pennington, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 3
A&F was a good but pricey phase. I am glad I have moved on from clothes with a little moose and a giant advertisement across my chest. The store smells good for about five minutes and then you just want to leave. I will never spend my money there again.
Natalie G.
I love this store so much. I got a really nice white dress from here for a school event and it was perfect! I also buy some jeans from here and they are great quality. And plus the people who work there are all in style so they know what they are doing
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
The pricing is absolutely ridiculous. I don't see how any of it is "trendy" when its the same crap year in and year out. the smell is over powering. the few different stores i have gone into the staff is always rude. not worth my money just for a logo.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?