BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Iman C.
Dallas, TX
Abercrombie & Fitch is one of those teen staples. This was my first job, and I loved the clothes. Them and Hollister have that distinctive scent that kind of covers the entire store. There jeans and sweaters are great; I would definitely shop here again.
Kristie W.
E Brunswick, NJ
I wear an XS but it's usually too big. Even after going on sale and clearance, the clothes are way expensive. Also, their designs are pretty much the same every year. Their sleeves are weirdly long. They also use way too much perfume in their store ugh.
Casy H.
I began shopping at Abercrombie & Fitch when I was in high school. The clothing is quite expensive but the quality is exceptional. I am not a fan of shopping in the dark, with loud music, so it's not often I go there anymore. I may still purchase online!
Simone G.
I just recently tried Abercrombie after avoiding it like the plague for the longest time. I have to say that they do seem to have good quality products, that said, they are way to overpriced. I only shop with them when their items are on sale. I have been able to score some pretty good deals using coupons and rebate codes while the clothing is on sale.
Iris H.
I like that this company has changed their style over the years and their fragrances smell so good and last pretty long. Even though the prices on mercy is overpriced they have great promos to make
It affordable. The people that work there are nice and helpful!
Lindsay G.
Cleveland, GA
I am not a fan of the big "abercrombie" logo thrown across some of the teeshirts, but they have nice patterns and jeans. The jeans however, seem to run bigger than other stores sizes. Ex. I'm a 00 in abercrombie, whereas I'm a 1 in most other stores. There style never really changes though, its sort of just staying the same, but some how they are rocking it.
Amanda R.
Franklin , IN
Overly priced for the products I've bought. The store is dark but smells great. The workers don't talk to you much. The material of the products are just like others but I have found other places cheaper. I will probably only shop for sale items but not very often.
Harley M.
A&F is too expensive for the clothes they sell. Everything in there has their name or logo plastered all over it. They don't make sizes that fit properly. The store is super dark inside, it has loud music and it smells like their perfume wayyyyyy to much.
Dani G.
Mcallen, TX
I worked for the brand for 4 years and I love it! The quality of their stuff has improved over the years but some of the stuff is way too overpriced. My recommendations would be the fierce cologne! They came out with a candle recently and I'm obsessed.
Ashley S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love Abercrombie even though I cringe a little when I say that honestly. I love the jeans because it's hard to find a size 2 in long that actually hold up, have great quality for the clothes and it smells amazing. The negatives is that I still think of middle school when I think of the brand even though they have changed recently and they can be overpriced.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?