BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Sarah B.
Abercrombie is my secret weapon when it comes to work clothes. They are fashionable, nice quality and they have a lot of sales. Another plus is that people have some sort of prejudice against the store so no one shops there. I'm always getting compliments on my clothes and people always ask me where they are from. Everyone is surprised when I say Abercrombie.
Abby M.
Fenton, MI
The clothes are extremely expensive and not that great of quality. People just buy from here for the name. I do agree that their clothing is super adorable but I would never pay as much as they ask for any of their clothes, not even their clearance stuff. However, every time I go into the store I have a great experience even though I do not buy anything.
Jennifer P.
Boise, ID
Some of the products there are amazing but some are way way over priced for what you get. Also the fragrances are great but they should think about maybe toning it down a little in the store. People have health conditions where there sensitive to strong smell.
Brooke B.
Their clothes are very middle school ish, and way over priced for what they are. They are also geared toward size 0 or 2 girls and anyone bigger than that is basically shown the door. They are all about being cool and discourage the idea of anyone being a normal, healthy, size. And in store - it is so dark, the music is so loud, and it smells so strongly of perfume that I can't walk past it without getting a headache. The only reason I gave it one star was because it doesn't allow you to give zero.
Danielle D.
The only positive thing i will say about this store is that it smells amazing. I went through an Abercrombie phase at about 13 but i didn't realize how cheap the clothes were until i got older. Much like hollister, everything i got from there ended up ripping.
Landon N.
PUYALLUP
Abercrombie & Fitch is a brand that sells generic clothes at prices that are practically extortionist. Like Hollister and Gilly Hicks, this store is not selling style but rather a sense of superiority that comes with spending $80 on a short-sleeved shirt.
Emily d.
Portland, OR
These clothes are poorly made and the president of the company has made it clear that these clothes were not made to fit people bigger than a size 10. The clothes are not well made enough to be priced as highly as they are. I do not recommend shopping here.
Cassie R.
Medford, OR
I have no idea why people shop here. The stores stink with perfume/cologne. The music is super loud and hey play horrible music. Their prices are outrageous, even clearance. They only go up to a certain size, which discriminates the curvier or heavier woman!!
Peachy W.
San Diego, CA
I do not shop here as often anymore just because I am older now, but when I was a lot younger, I just loved their stuff. The quality of their items are great too and even now, I still wear their sweaters during winter time because they are super comfortable.
Glenda M.
Raleigh , NC
I purchased a winter jacket that has faux fur and I love it. Here in Raleigh NC it's always organized and the staffs are friendly. Quality of the jacket is perfect kept me warm and I didn't need a thick sweater underneath overall amazing buy and good price I got it for 25usd and the jacket itself and quality of it seems like it's more expensive originally 89.99usd
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?