BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Samantha M.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The sizing in this store is ridiculous. I normally wear a large top and medium bottom, but I almost need a 2x in both! The prices are insane and the quality of the product just doesn't cut it. Not to mention the company itself is pretty shady and judgement all.
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
They are definitely a popular brand. I mostly like the cologne and how every time you walk past the store it smells so good. They are good at marketing. They draw you in with the smell, but the prices are definitely on the higher end. Overall it's a nice brand.
Bunny K.
Torrance, CA
This is not really a review more like a rant. I hate how when I went in the people kept on staring at me since I was a asian. I was like does this look good on me and they ignored me.I got so mad I went out of the store and they shouted I knew that chinky asian wouldn't buy anything this is way to highclass for her.I wanted to punch there face but I held back.
Grace C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I think that the clothing sold at Abercrombie & Fitch tends to be really nice. However, the prices are very high for products that can be found at other stores that aren't "name brand". I think that the clothing sold here could be better quality for the high price it's sold at. The quality of merchandise from A&F isn't always consistent, as some items fall apart easily.
Keegan S.
Cleveland, OH
I loved Abercrombie in grade school, but as I've grown up, we've grown apart. I don't like clothing brands that only sell things that say the name all over it. You very rarely find a top at this store that does not say in BIG letters Abercrombie, everywhere on it.
Lizzy c.
I love there coats but everything else is just so plain I don't like it. Also I think there sizes run to small and that is one of my biggest pet peeves because I struggle with self confidence when I go shopping. I think there prices are not bad especally when you have coupons but I don't shop there any other time than in the winter. They have good skinny jeans as well.
Yulya V.
NEW CASTLE, DE
I've been buying Abercrombie for over 10 years now, although pricey, the quality of their products have been great. It's trick with sizes though that's why you get to go to a store and try it on before buying. I usually buy clothing online as they offer better deals online.
Heather A.
Campbell, MO
The things they do have are cute, however online they do not have much of a selection! Expensive, and I probably will not be buying from them much anymore because of what their owner said about them only being for skinny(pretty) people. DO NOT appreciate that.
Jenifer B.
Lompoc
I ordered various items of clothing online from Abercrombie. The items shipped quickly and I received them on time even during the busy holiday season. Everything is of excellent quality, the sizing runs a small so I had to take almost everything back to the store in which they easily allowed for the exchanges. The staff member was very helpful in helping me locate similar items and the exchange went well. I didn't have any trouble whatsoever and will definitely shop their website and store again.
Tresa R.
Brush Prairie, WA
Abercrombie & Fitch only carry the sizes Small, Extra small and anorexic. Their clothing is ridiculously overpriced, and no one wants 15 sweat-shirts that say Abercrombie on the front. Their store is so clouded with perfume that I'm pretty sure it kills brain cells if you are even near that end of the mall.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?