BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Rachel A.
New haven, CT
I love AnF when I was younger, that is until I started filling out. Their stuff is mostly made for the more flat chested, uncurvy, and super skinny crowd. Theres much better, just as fashionable, stuff out there. I'd give this one a pass.
Amanda G.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I feel like this store is a hit and miss for me. Sometimes i can find things that i love, but many times i feel the quality of the clothes is over priced for what you are getting. Not a regular shopping area for me, more of a once and a while if i see something cute.
stephy S.
Springfield, VT
I find Abercrombie % Finch to be very expensive and very under sized! I went into their store a few months ago in the mall and couldn't help but laugh at the size of their cloths! They are NOT for plus sized people and I found the clothes to be very low quality!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Honestly, they are so over priced. I feel like you pay a ton of money to basically be a walking advertisement. And every time I walk in the store, I feel like I'm going to have an asthma attack because they spray every square inch with perfume. Definitely overrated.
Alex N.
Tiffin, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 3
This store has some cute clothes but it is overly priced, and I used to work there. To the people that are upset that they don't sell bigger sizes and with what the CEO said about how they only make clothes for skinny people... get over it! There are other stores just for bigger women like Lane Bryant and you don't see skinny girls complaining they don't make their size.
Kimberly P.
I have shopped at Abercrombie before. They're clothes are nice, the price on the other hand...sometimes not so much! And the fact that the cologne sprayed in the store nearly chokes customers as they walk in...is a turn off from the store. One thing I hate is strong cologne!
Stephrock T.
Glennville, GA
Does anyone else find the music volume insane in this store? I can go in with my teenagers in this store but only being in there a few minutes the music and strong smell gives me a terrible headache. Before it someone says that its my choice to go in the store, I understand that, I grin and do it for my boys. Anyone have any thoughts about the music in the store?
Karissa S.
Mcallen, TX
OH MY GOSH, if you ever get pants here they are amazing. They are very good quality. I love buying these pants because they last me so long. They color doesnt fade and everything you wash them they fit like they are brand new. My favorite brand to buy my jeans at.
Breeanna B.
Los Angeles, CA
The rude remarks in the public lately about certain consumers being too uncool to be wanted to wear their clothes as well as the overall stench of the bad cologne that reeks on the outside of every store makes me loath Abercrombie and Fitch. Don't like their offshoot brands either. I say if the business thinks they are too good for consumers, then you don't get my money!
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
Love Abercrombie! They always have deals inside the store and all their cloths are super pretty. There cloths are so good quality. I can tell you that I've had an Abercrombie sweater like for 5 years! I will keep shopping at Abercrombie and recommend to everyone.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?