BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Amy K.
Meadows Place, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Abercrombie & Fitch is one of my favorite brands. I love purchasing their tops and their sweater as well as hoodies there. I think the main con about this brand is the price being a bit too expensive, but the quality of their clothing is great and the designs of their clothing is incredible.
Emily O.
Las Vegas, NV
Why the hell would someone shop here? The CEO *admitted* that they only target "the cool kids and the skinny kids." That is disgusting. When I shop there, I wear a Large in shirts. Everywhere else I wear a S-M. I can barely stand shopping here because of how dark it is, the overwhelming smell, and also the head-pounding music. Also, they haven't changed their style since 2004. I'll stick to Hollister.
Annalee F.
Neenah, WI
This Brand is great comfy and great prices for a lot of stuff. I don't shop much but I would If I could shop there all the time. The shopping experience, you get treated and treated nicely. I don't think they need to improve. I would recommend anyone that likes quality prices for cheap
Val V.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Even though A&F is directed towards a small framed female and super buff male, their clothing is still nice and decently priced. I personally buy an assortment of clothing from this store, hoodies for both female and male, along with tank tops (female) and button ups (female). for a bigger chested female, their button ups seem to tapper in all the right areas for me without having to go super super big.
Alexandra M.
Kingsburg , CA
I really love shopping here for my summer shorts and jeans for the winter! they always have items on clearance too so keep a look out for those. some of the clothing is too expensive for my taste thats why i am only giving it 3 stars but the quality of everything in the store is great
Alexis C.
Pearland, TX
I love the clothes A&F sells, but they're just so darn expensive! You just have to be on the look out for sales. The quality of the clothes are amazing!! I hate how they over spray their store with their perfumes. Its too much for me. I also don't like the darkness of the store. Wish they would turn on more lights. I walk out of the store feeling like a bat coming out of its cave during the day time.
Abigail L.
Baytown, TX
The products from this brand are amazing. Every purchase I've made, I've stayed in love with. The clothes are so soft, and fit just right! The only down side is that the sizes don't go up too large, but for smaller frames, they're awesome! The colognes for me are my absolute favorite!
Ashley L.
Helena, AL
They don't even deserve one star. They are a disgusting company that I refuse to support. The awful things they have said about people's weight and body image really makes me sick. They are overpriced, and the staff is never pleasant. Actually shopping there in general isn't a good experience. Between the smell, the loud music and how dark it is...it's almost impossible to shop for anything. Not a fan.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I like their clothing--I generally find it cute and of decent quality. My problems with the brand? 1. their clothes are made for either smaller framed people or people who are really skinny 2. it's expensive! 3. overly sexual appeal. Their target these days definitely seems to be the high school aged girls. however, every "model" is like half naked or amost naked and it's all about being skinny and showing skin.
Morgan P.
Grain Valley, MO
I have a tank top from here and I love it is super comfy and it's one of my favorite this to wear in the summer. I have had other shirts from Abercrombie and Fitch one of my old favorite long sleeve shirts was super cute I wore it all the time I've grown out of it but all the clothes I have bought where really nice quality! I can't find anymore stores to go to in my area so I haven't gone as much.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?