BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Kim M.
St Petersburg, FL
When I was younger I wanted so badly to be able to wear clothes from here. Once I was oout of high school, working and able to afford the clothes, I realized I did not like them. They were cheaply made and I wore a much 'bigger' size than I did in any other store. I find it a bit oxymoronic that the CEO only wants good looking people to shop here when he himself is actually quite unattractive.
Ashley L.
Helena, AL
They don't even deserve one star. They are a disgusting company that I refuse to support. The awful things they have said about people's weight and body image really makes me sick. They are overpriced, and the staff is never pleasant. Actually shopping there in general isn't a good experience. Between the smell, the loud music and how dark it is...it's almost impossible to shop for anything. Not a fan.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
I used to shop here a lot when I was younger. I still like the heavy winter hoodies, Some times I don't want to wear a heavy long coat when I just have to run a fast errand. The other stuff is good quality sometimes, but very overpriced. You can get basic shirts and jeans with just as good quality for cheaper elsewhere. I also don't like how they spray everything in the store and the dark lighting.
Val V.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Even though A&F is directed towards a small framed female and super buff male, their clothing is still nice and decently priced. I personally buy an assortment of clothing from this store, hoodies for both female and male, along with tank tops (female) and button ups (female). for a bigger chested female, their button ups seem to tapper in all the right areas for me without having to go super super big.
Cassie P.
W Hollywood, CA
I love the way that Abercrombie and Fitch has completely redesigned their brand and their clothing. They started making clothes that would reach the older generation and I also love that they always have great sales. I only buy their jeans and shorts and they always have great deals.
Mariana M.
New Brunswick, NJ
I highly dislike this store. I cannot stand the smell in each location. I thought it was a fluke but they really empty out like bottles of perfume a day in that store and it reeks. Also, there clothes are definitely not for girls my size. I can hardly ever find something that fits me right. I feel terrible when I walk in this store. Terrible atmosphere + overpriced items = not a place I want to shop
Jessica J.
Scranton, PA
I used to work for the company so of course I love their clothes. I'm very tall and their jeans fit me perfectly and they last though years of wash and wear. I have jeans 4 years old that still look brand new. They are by far my favorite jeans and the only ones I wear! I actually travel over an hour to the nearest store to check out their clearance racks looking to score some cheap jeans!
Candace U.
Concord, CA
I'd buy their clothes if they also fit curvy women. If your well endowed like me and have hips and large breasts this is not the store for you. The clothes are so small for women, if I find myself in this store I got to the men's section, sad right? Why would you exclude the majority of American women? Most of us are size 12 and up... can't find those sized clothes at Abercrombie, nope :(
Layla S.
Plainville, CT
The quality is exceptional, and the stores are in a good set up. I'm snug for the winter with their jackets. The price was expensive, but it was affordable with the coupon in Seventeen magazine. I shop here everytime I go the the mall. I recommend this store for everyone who needs a comfy sweater for the winter, or any kind of clothes!
Angelica M.
I purchased a jacket from thir website one time and it was so comfortable. It lasted me for a good 5 month's then i donated it to charity for those in need. The jacket kept me warm and it was so soft i didn't want to get rid of it but it was around spring of last year my church was taking donations so i know that jacket went into good use :) i will be purchasing another very soon for the spring.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?