Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,433 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Abercrombie has really really expensive clothes. I don’t shop there a lot because i’m not rich but they do have some cute stuff. I really hate the smell of the store
I love Abercrombie but only if the item is on sale. The quality used to be better like hollister but now it seems like they use less expensive material but still charge the same price. I like the quality of their products because they last a long time but only if the price is right.
I enjoy shopping here, but in general the store is very dark and stuffy :( I would also like to see more affordable prices considering that the quality of clothing is not always the best and the styles aren’t typically up to date. although the things that I do find and buy— I love! so comfy and cute
Abercrombie is one of my favorite stores, it may seem expensive to some but they are always having great sales online and/or in stores which make it affordable so I shop there a lot. The workers are always very nice and helpful to me as well. They have a great selection.
I have very skinny legs and a small but. The only place that truly fits my legs and denim is Abercrombie. Their jeans are so comfortable and stretchy and they last for a really long time. They also have many discounts and sales throughout the year and make their clothes affordable
I like shopping here for my kids as well as myself! I love finding a good sale because it is more on the pricey side, the clothing quality is worth the price point!
Although I used to shop here in high school, I still enjoy doing so because they have great quality materials and stay up to date with the latest trends in fashion.
I really like A&F and have shopped there since high school! I really like the clothing but I think that it is ridiculously overpriced and I can find better quality for cheaper at other stores. I still give them a 4 because what I have from there is cute and had lasted for years!
I’ve been shopping at Abercrombie for years now! They have great customer service! Their jeans last! They always have deals going on or coupons to use! The nearest Abercrombie is 30 minutes away so I tend to order their clothes online and I find better deals online than in store!
Love the denim shorts. Super comfy and low rise, unlike all the trendy mom style shorts that just don’t flatter me. They were also surprisingly inexpensive. I have had these shorts for almost a year and still love them.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos