BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Haley  R.
Jacksonville, NC
I admit I did love this place when I was younger (and I wasn't the one spending the money), but after becoming an adult, I began to realize how overpriced the clothing was. Some was made cheap and would get holes very quickly. It's more paying for the brand name than cute clothing. I do like their accessories and fragrances. Although, I think there are cheaper places to get better items.
Sheree B.
Hermon, NY
This is a so so company'' most of the designs are great but the sizes are very cruel' they don't like their buyers to be fuller sized' i refuse to buy anything new from them but if i see something in a rummage sale then I'm likely to pick it up, i guess its my way of standing up
Danielle A.
I think their clothes are over priced and that everything they stand for is wrong. They try to appeal to a sex aspect by putting shirtless men infront of their store when most people who wear their clothes are children because they are the only ones who fit. I remember being little and having to get a large shirt when i am normally a small because of how tight their clothing is.
Natasha V.
Newark, NJ
Although they have some cute outfits, I have never been able to buy anything from their stores. The clothes never fit and only come in small sizes.They are also very expensive. I wouldn't recommend this store because of the size and price difficulty.
Leonor M.
I love this store is one of my favorites. The customer service isn't too good sometimes, and the workers don't always help me when I ask. However, the clothes are look amazing, but are a bit overpriced sometimes. If you have a lot of money then I would recommend you go here.
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va
Completely overpriced cheap clothing. The cologne that they spray every 5 minutes stains the clothing and leaves discoloration. The clothes are so poorly made that after one wash they are pretty much ruined. All you are buying is that little moose. Take your money elsewhere.
Susan S.
I used to love A&F's clothes, but I feel like for the price, I can do better elsewhere. You can easily get the same style from Hollister or American Eagle. Also, most of A&F's employees are not very friendly so I usually prefer to NOT shop here. They do have cute sweaters, but super pricey.
Kimberly S.
Stratford, Wi
I think that this is one of the few stores that seem to think that if you are a size 0 then you are truly a size. I used to like their clothes but now feel like many others that you just can't fit in them and they are aimed at pre-teens or super skinny people. It would be nice if their sizes were true to size and would include some extended sizes for those of us who have curves.
Megan N.
Copperas Cove, TX
Aside from all the controversy in the last year.. Abercrombie is just way too over priced. The sizes are way too small also. frankly, I could careless about promoting such an awful business. I don't know why so many people enjoy wearing their famous "moose" logo on every article of clothing sold here. Just an overall bad brand still in business from over privileged teenage girls.
Jennifer B.
Auburn, GA
The clothes are all the same . They don't even come up with new clothes . They're basic, and how am i supposed to fit in a size 0? sorry I have to much body to be wasting my time trying to get smaller to fit in some jeans who are purposely made for tiny girkks with no meat.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?