BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Renee R.
Grand Prairie, TX
It is a little expensive but when you shop around the holidays or redline sales you are sure to get some great deals! They have great jean sales as well, hollister the sister company is a little more affordable and they have great redline sales too. After the holidays they have 70% off redlines which i think is an awesome deal. If you work there you also get some decent discounts too!
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love their style and I love their selection, but sometimes I wonder if they are too overly prices for the age group that they are targeting. However, I must say that for a girl that is between the size of 00 to 0, their jeans fit me perfectly and it is the best quality for jeans.
christine p.
Over priced clothes that you could find some where else for a fraction of the price. They don't make large sizes and the company only want attractive thin people shopping there. No respect for the store. I quit after 5 months of working there. Ugly clothes too. Not recommended
Bianca H.
Ann Arbor, MI
This store is incredibly over priced and their products are made really small. I normally wear a size 8 in pants and would need to purchase a 12 at this store. Their products are typically made well, but every year it is the same tshirt made over and over again in a different color.
Janitsa R.
Chicopee, MA
Comfy hoodies but overall way too expensive and you can find the same exact clothes with a different label and smaller price tag down the hall. "rich people" don't wear abercrombie, they're above that. stop trying. the ceo isn't skinny or attractive himself, why put other down?
Megan N.
Copperas Cove, TX
Aside from all the controversy in the last year.. Abercrombie is just way too over priced. The sizes are way too small also. frankly, I could careless about promoting such an awful business. I don't know why so many people enjoy wearing their famous "moose" logo on every article of clothing sold here. Just an overall bad brand still in business from over privileged teenage girls.
Mikaela R.
Richmond, VA
This store is bad news. Every time I walk in, I get an asthma attack from the perfume. Also, there clothes are ridiculously priced. I understand it's good quality, but it's not that good. Also, I don't agree with the views of the company. I support all sizes, not sizes 0-5.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
i love this store. it has so many cute outfits and although they are quite pricey, the clothes last forever, and are so worth every penny. regardless of the controversy going on over this store i really do enjoy shopping here and the employees are usually always really nice!
Kimberly S.
Stratford, Wi
I think that this is one of the few stores that seem to think that if you are a size 0 then you are truly a size. I used to like their clothes but now feel like many others that you just can't fit in them and they are aimed at pre-teens or super skinny people. It would be nice if their sizes were true to size and would include some extended sizes for those of us who have curves.
Danielle A.
I think their clothes are over priced and that everything they stand for is wrong. They try to appeal to a sex aspect by putting shirtless men infront of their store when most people who wear their clothes are children because they are the only ones who fit. I remember being little and having to get a large shirt when i am normally a small because of how tight their clothing is.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?