BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Cheri G.
London, OH
Way over priced. You pay for the label because it's the trendy thing but the clothing quality is no different than what you can find at Macys for half the price. Not worth it unless you have money to throw into the garbage can. and the smell of the stores are over powering!!!!!
Sarah C.
I hate the loud music but I love the smell of the store. I love the classic "Ivy League" look but I've pretty much outgrown A&F... I will continue to buy my jeans there though (when on sale for half-price, of course!) since they're the only ones I've found that fit me well!
Taylor T.
Dorset, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I really loved shopping in Abercrombie when I was younger and my parents bought me my school clothes, but now that I have my own responsibilities of buying my own clothes, I will not shop there. Their clothing is very over priced, and most of it is a very cheap thin material. I would rather buy their products from a store like TJ Maxx or Marshall's!
Katharine K.
Chelmsford, MA
I love this co,Paine they are so helpful. Alitalia bit pricy to me though I can't always afford the products that they sell but that's okay I guess you can't always get what you want I supose hahaha o
Renee R.
Grand Prairie, TX
It is a little expensive but when you shop around the holidays or redline sales you are sure to get some great deals! They have great jean sales as well, hollister the sister company is a little more affordable and they have great redline sales too. After the holidays they have 70% off redlines which i think is an awesome deal. If you work there you also get some decent discounts too!
Brigitte D.
PORTLAND, OR
Love the brand, too bad I gained weight! I can't fit those shirts anymore! I love there clothes though when I fit them. I love how it fitted and rich and it hugged my body it made me feel and look thin, everything was just perfect! It keeps me motivated to get back into shape and try to go back to how I was. The material of this clothing line lasts a very long time and also is thick too!
Kimberly S.
Stratford, Wi
I think that this is one of the few stores that seem to think that if you are a size 0 then you are truly a size. I used to like their clothes but now feel like many others that you just can't fit in them and they are aimed at pre-teens or super skinny people. It would be nice if their sizes were true to size and would include some extended sizes for those of us who have curves.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
i love this store. it has so many cute outfits and although they are quite pricey, the clothes last forever, and are so worth every penny. regardless of the controversy going on over this store i really do enjoy shopping here and the employees are usually always really nice!
Rebecca L.
Landrum, SC
Sometimes abercrombie & fitch has cute clothes, but most of the time its a disappointment. Their clothes are cheaply made and overpriced for what you are purchasing. Mostly all their clothes are plastered with their name on it and it makes people look like a walking billboard.
Susan S.
I used to love A&F's clothes, but I feel like for the price, I can do better elsewhere. You can easily get the same style from Hollister or American Eagle. Also, most of A&F's employees are not very friendly so I usually prefer to NOT shop here. They do have cute sweaters, but super pricey.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?