BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Mimi R.
Bethel, CT
Shoddily made, overpriced clothes for the preppy teenage crowd. Some of their stuff is cute, but it's nothing special. Quite similar to Hollister, American Eagle, and Aeropostale. Nothing really sets this place apart besides its naked models and intense perfume-smelling stores.
Karizma B.
I do not know why people hate this store! I get that it does not make clothes flattering for everyone, but in the end everything its marketed towards one type of person over another. Personally I love A&F, there clothes hold up and look nice you just need to know your size.
Kimberly S.
Stratford, Wi
I think that this is one of the few stores that seem to think that if you are a size 0 then you are truly a size. I used to like their clothes but now feel like many others that you just can't fit in them and they are aimed at pre-teens or super skinny people. It would be nice if their sizes were true to size and would include some extended sizes for those of us who have curves.
Katharine K.
Chelmsford, MA
I love this co,Paine they are so helpful. Alitalia bit pricy to me though I can't always afford the products that they sell but that's okay I guess you can't always get what you want I supose hahaha o
Jennifer M.
I used to love A&F! but its been downhill since the CEO has made a racist comments like many years ago and many times. ever since then the company went downhills.. i didn't realize it before but their clothes are very overpriced and not the best quality. jeans and sweaters lasts for a long time but it is not as good as anything you can find at Nordstrom. well I'm not shopping there anymore.
José D.
I will be talking now about abercrombie. This is one of my favourite brands to dress in my everday life. Its products are quite comfortable and versatile, you can wear them to attend classes as well as to practice sports. I love abercrombie. Yes.
Natasha V.
Newark, NJ
Although they have some cute outfits, I have never been able to buy anything from their stores. The clothes never fit and only come in small sizes.They are also very expensive. I wouldn't recommend this store because of the size and price difficulty.
Amanda S.
Rising Sun , IN
I like Abercrombie for sweaters and sweatpants, but I don't like their prices so I find myself only shopping there when they have sales. I also don't love to advertise that it's Abercrombie, I don't mind logos on the sweatpants because I don't wear them outside my house, but I don't wear any of their other logo'd clothing. The stuff is decent quality, but not for what they charge for it.
Kendra H.
Willcox, AZ
As the mother of two girls I find no use for or want to shop at Abercrombie. The prices are ridiculous, the dark and club like feel when you walk in...come on? And then when the CEO of the company showed us his true colors....I say...No, thanks. My business will go elsewhere!
Sarah C.
I hate the loud music but I love the smell of the store. I love the classic "Ivy League" look but I've pretty much outgrown A&F... I will continue to buy my jeans there though (when on sale for half-price, of course!) since they're the only ones I've found that fit me well!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?