BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Stephanie P.
banks, OR
The jeans are fantastic quality and seem to hold up forever. The tops, on the other hand, are always thin and don't seem to last long. I have layer everything because they tend to me see through. I try and only buy from second hand stores because the cost of them brand new is too much.
Kim M.
St Petersburg, FL
When I was younger I wanted so badly to be able to wear clothes from here. Once I was oout of high school, working and able to afford the clothes, I realized I did not like them. They were cheaply made and I wore a much 'bigger' size than I did in any other store. I find it a bit oxymoronic that the CEO only wants good looking people to shop here when he himself is actually quite unattractive.
Alexandra M.
Kingsburg , CA
I really love shopping here for my summer shorts and jeans for the winter! they always have items on clearance too so keep a look out for those. some of the clothing is too expensive for my taste thats why i am only giving it 3 stars but the quality of everything in the store is great
Faith B.
Bulverde, TX
As far as jeans and jean shorts go i only wear abercrombie ! i do not like much else from the store. sometimes they have cute tops or sweater. Most of it looks like its for little kids as far as style and size go. i am little, 5'2, 23 jeans so their stuff fits good but it can run small
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
I used to shop here a lot when I was younger. I still like the heavy winter hoodies, Some times I don't want to wear a heavy long coat when I just have to run a fast errand. The other stuff is good quality sometimes, but very overpriced. You can get basic shirts and jeans with just as good quality for cheaper elsewhere. I also don't like how they spray everything in the store and the dark lighting.
Naila K.
The quality of these clothes are pretty good. Often quite pricey, but you can actually find some really great deals at this store when they have their "Take an additional 30%/40%/50%/60% off Clearance" promotions. Terrible customer service, but that's expected at this point anyway.
Yvette B.
I was never a fan. I think they turned me off because their store smelled obnoxiously like their fragrances. Their clothes were always over priced. The company wasn't very great at supporting other images besides the "perfect" people on their bags, in their adds and even their employees.
Janette C.
Portland, OR
Way before this CEO put his fat foot in his mouth, I worked across from one of these retailers and after browsing through the store one time, I never went back. Cheaply made, skimpy, slutty clothes that I would never buy for myself and most definitely will not buy for my granddaughter!
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
When I was younger in High School I used to shop here all the time. However as I got older the Pricey were way to Pricey just to have a shirt that said Abercrombie on it. I like the atmosphere of the store and I love their perfume. However it is out of my budget to spend on clothing.
Kyle P.
I have never been impressed by this store. The quality is cheap, and the prices are high. I haven't boughten an item from here in years and I will certainly not shop here ever again after the CEO made comments about how is clothes are for "cool kids only". BYE!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?