BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Abigail L.
Baytown, TX
The products from this brand are amazing. Every purchase I've made, I've stayed in love with. The clothes are so soft, and fit just right! The only down side is that the sizes don't go up too large, but for smaller frames, they're awesome! The colognes for me are my absolute favorite!
Naila K.
The quality of these clothes are pretty good. Often quite pricey, but you can actually find some really great deals at this store when they have their "Take an additional 30%/40%/50%/60% off Clearance" promotions. Terrible customer service, but that's expected at this point anyway.
Alexandra M.
Kingsburg , CA
I really love shopping here for my summer shorts and jeans for the winter! they always have items on clearance too so keep a look out for those. some of the clothing is too expensive for my taste thats why i am only giving it 3 stars but the quality of everything in the store is great
Janette C.
Portland, OR
Way before this CEO put his fat foot in his mouth, I worked across from one of these retailers and after browsing through the store one time, I never went back. Cheaply made, skimpy, slutty clothes that I would never buy for myself and most definitely will not buy for my granddaughter!
Yvette B.
I was never a fan. I think they turned me off because their store smelled obnoxiously like their fragrances. Their clothes were always over priced. The company wasn't very great at supporting other images besides the "perfect" people on their bags, in their adds and even their employees.
Sarah B.
San Antonio, TX
I think Abercrombie and Fitch it's a sad kind of store not just because they don't sell to plus size people but because they are rude,raceist, and over priced. I'm not jealous that I can't shop three I'm actually the opposite. I just think they should and could do better as a company.
Cassie P.
W Hollywood, CA
I love the way that Abercrombie and Fitch has completely redesigned their brand and their clothing. They started making clothes that would reach the older generation and I also love that they always have great sales. I only buy their jeans and shorts and they always have great deals.
Cathy B.
Los Angeles, CA
I always dredd walking past this store. If I can walk across from it I will. The scent in the store is so strong it gives me a headache outside lol. The cloths are much too pricey and not worth it. I use to shop here for t-shirts in high school but realized I didn't like it too much. The sizes are more so for petite smaller people. Where as I have a huge butt! so it doesn't work out well for me.
Stephanie P.
banks, OR
The jeans are fantastic quality and seem to hold up forever. The tops, on the other hand, are always thin and don't seem to last long. I have layer everything because they tend to me see through. I try and only buy from second hand stores because the cost of them brand new is too much.
Philip D.
Walker, LA
Expensive and sometimes overbearingly taking. Pretentious branding, merchandise, and employees make for an interesting scene. And don't get me started on their atrocious fragrances. But, sometimes they find a good item and sell it for slightly less than a left arm, so, there's the C.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?