BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Vanessa A.
El Paso, TX
When I was younger, back in my high school years I
Would buy pretty much all my clothing from here because that's what was in! I used to think it was a lil expensive, but as I grew older I think the quality is good and worth it!! I love the smell the store has when you walk in! Reminds me of my boyfriend!!
Ashley P.
Finally, they are rebranding, and it's fantastic! They still have he simple classics but it feels like the quality has gone up but the price is now competitive. It's also fantastic to finally see a spread of different types of models with different ages and racial backgrounds. And they are finally doing active wear. So cute!
Amylee C.
Buffalo, NY
I've only been in here a handful of times and have never left buying anything. The prices are outrageous, the quality of clothing is awful, the place has terrible lighting, music is to loud and the smell is overwhelming! Would never waste a dollar of my hard earned money on these clothes.
Destini S.
O Fallon, IL
i buy clothes for my niece there, as she likes the clothes. I think they are a little pricey for what they are. It makes my niece happy to be with the "in crowd". I haven't heard any complaints about them being of poor quality, so I'm guessing they will hold up and I'll be back for another round
Sophia R.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Give them an A for the style of the articles of clothing offered, but that's where the positivity ends. The clothing is always far too overpriced, and the atmosphere of the stores is less than welcoming. & I'm personally still not over that whole body shamming fiasco. "More like Ambercrombie and Ditch."
member-1a1b896de
Fashionista Expert Level 1
They're clothing line is amazing. I recently bought some denim jean shorts, and they fit gorgeously, they're comfy and casual, and you can wear them with anything.
Carmen P.
Got a couple of staple shirt pieces for summer and absolutely love them and can tell they will get a lot of wear out of them! Very easy to dress up or dress down!
Karina W.
Longmont, CO
I'm a tall, long legged cup of water, and throughout my growing up years, I wanted to wear Abercrombie and fitch! Never worked out until now!! They have tall options, my long legged friends! And even though I'm far past my teen years, their clothing designs are practical and fashionable for many age groups.
Diane M.
Bradford, PA
I purchased a T Shirt from Abercrombie & Fitch, it is pink with store name logo written on the front. You may think what a plain thing to buy, but let me tell you something about Abercrombie & Fitch. The quality of the fabric used for their clothing is beyond fantastic. Plus they have excellent stitching technique. So that is why I buy clothes there. They last and they stay looking new for years.
Evonne C.
I really like Abercrombie and Fitch because most of their clothing are pretty good quality, but the only con would be the price because most of the items are way overpriced! So I usually wait till there's a sale, which helps a lot! Haha! Their clothes are so cute and trendy! I love it! :D
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?